The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a measure of the young man's impudence to make such a preposterous claim. It is neither factual nor does it conceal the robotic character of him whose vision of India is that of a computer! How many elections this Congress party led by Sonia Gandhi have won ever since she took over the reins of this most degraded political party of India. By the way, Swetha suggested to Kalyani and I to stop the battle of wits in another thread but here she has come up the wittiest of all by opting for virus!!! In Indian context all the political parties masquerade as programs - true - all malwares !!!! All designed to destroy the system!!!

I couldn't agree with you more on both, the wittiest repartee or the fact that comparison of India with a computer by a person who hardly has proper knowledge of any one kind! The fact that he was kicked out of Harvard or that he spent major part of his lifetime in doing drugs and chasing girls make no difference to those people who follow him dimwittedly! All political parties are indeed malwares but the people who follow such parties and defend them their stupidity are not just mere viruses, they are a threat to entire humanity!

Look leaders are born not made and a leader(?) who portrays India with the analogy of a computer has been displaying his utter disregard for human sensitivity, feelings and all that. I don't think any person who ever aspires to become a leader of the masses needs to spend a few hours at the home of a poor to know what poverty is in India is singularly lacking in even commonest of common sense. Think of the leaders of the pre-Independence eras, some of them were hailing from wealthy families, yet gifted with the ability to feel the pulse of all. And make a comparison with this scion of the Gandhi family, you will know how deficient he is!!

Exactly! You have put it quite well, this person so-called the crown prince of India lacks even the basic of common sense or sensitivity towards others, so what kind of leader can he ever become? The truth is that he is being forced down the throats of the entire nation by his mother and her puppets only because it is in the selfish interests of their own and not because they truly want to do any good for the country!

That's exactly the point! We have discussed enough how good or bad he is, now come to analyse the motives of these satraps and sycophants who have been shamelessly and selfishly seeking a cover to promote their interests and they are shrewd and immoral to make use of this mascot of 'Gandhi to perpetuate misrule in India!
It is a measure of the young man's impudence to make such a preposterous claim. It is neither factual nor does it conceal the robotic character of him whose vision of India is that of a computer! How many elections this Congress party led by Sonia Gandhi have won ever since she took over the reins of this most degraded political party of India. By the way, Swetha suggested to Kalyani and I to stop the battle of wits in another thread but here she has come up the wittiest of all by opting for virus!!! In Indian context all the political parties masquerade as programs - true - all malwares !!!! All designed to destroy the system!!!

I couldn't agree with you more on both, the wittiest repartee or the fact that comparison of India with a computer by a person who hardly has proper knowledge of any one kind! The fact that he was kicked out of Harvard or that he spent major part of his lifetime in doing drugs and chasing girls make no difference to those people who follow him dimwittedly! All political parties are indeed malwares but the people who follow such parties and defend them their stupidity are not just mere viruses, they are a threat to entire humanity!

Look leaders are born not made and a leader(?) who portrays India with the analogy of a computer has been displaying his utter disregard for human sensitivity, feelings and all that. I don't think any person who ever aspires to become a leader of the masses needs to spend a few hours at the home of a poor to know what poverty is in India is singularly lacking in even commonest of common sense. Think of the leaders of the pre-Independence eras, some of them were hailing from wealthy families, yet gifted with the ability to feel the pulse of all. And make a comparison with this scion of the Gandhi family, you will know how deficient he is!!

Exactly! You have put it quite well, this person so-called the crown prince of India lacks even the basic of common sense or sensitivity towards others, so what kind of leader can he ever become? The truth is that he is being forced down the throats of the entire nation by his mother and her puppets only because it is in the selfish interests of their own and not because they truly want to do any good for the country!

That's exactly the point! We have discussed enough how good or bad he is, now come to analyse the motives of these satraps and sycophants who have been shamelessly and selfishly seeking a cover to promote their interests and they are shrewd and immoral to make use of this mascot of 'Gandhi to perpetuate misrule in India!

I agree. There are many opportunists in every organization. They will definitely misuse their association with influential leader for their own purpose. If people can even misuse name of 'God', what prevents them misuse of a leader's name. Moreover, when situation demands, these elements can change loyalty to new leadership. They believe in saluting 'Ugata Sooraj' (Rising Sun).

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree. There are many opportunists in every organization. They will definitely misuse their association with influential leader for their own purpose. If people can even misuse name of 'God', what prevents them misuse of a leader's name. Moreover, when situation demands, these elements can change loyalty to new leadership. They believe in saluting 'Ugata Sooraj' (Rising Sun).

yes indeed, we have a rising sun who will show us daylight.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Reading reactions of members from different states of our country, I am afraid congress will have to start its re-building its organization allover again in different states where they will have nothing much left. Or better still they will follow suggestion made by Gandhi Ji to dissolve the party as it has lost it's aim which was to fight against Brits.

This congress is not congress which foght with Brits for freedom. Original congress was divided in 1968 or 1969 it is know as Kamraj Plan.
Reading reactions of members from different states of our country, I am afraid congress will have to start its re-building its organization allover again in different states where they will have nothing much left. Or better still they will follow suggestion made by Gandhi Ji to dissolve the party as it has lost it's aim which was to fight against Brits.

This congress is not congress which foght with Brits for freedom. Original congress was divided in 1968 or 1969 it is know as Kamraj Plan.

All India Congress which was formed during Independance years was a committed party and there was a purpose of gaining freedom.But after freedom, the leaders had no such patriotism, instead began looking after their personal interests right from the time Neg hru became the PM.Indira Gandhi went one step further and institutionalised corruption...Only Lal Bahadur Shastri can be remembered as a tall leader and P.V.Narasimha Rao too was good in his own way.But after it came back in the hands of the family and recently after Sonia Gandhi took over it has been steadily taking a single route - downwards, taking the nation with it....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All India Congress which was formed during Independance years was a committed party and there was a purpose of gaining freedom.But after freedom, the leaders had no such patriotism, instead began looking after their personal interests right from the time Neg hru became the PM.Indira Gandhi went one step further and institutionalised corruption...Only Lal Bahadur Shastri can be remembered as a tall leader and P.V.Narasimha Rao too was good in his own way.But after it came back in the hands of the family and recently after Sonia Gandhi took over it has been steadily taking a single route - downwards, taking the nation with it....

Yes i agree. But I want to see it in a different perspective . Why are the people of India electing the corrupt Government again and again ?
Do we don't have an alternative ?
Are the people satisfied with Congress ruling ?

Yes i agree. But I want to see it in a different perspective . Why are the people of India electing the corrupt Government again and again ?

The first and foremost error was to make Nehru the PM of this country. He was a known corrupt personality right from beginning who knew very little about real India. He behaved like British behaved but kept distance from real measures of progress. He was ignorant of many things but did every thing to make himself popular. His daughter otherwise a brave and shrewd lady made things worse. I think if Sanjay Gandhi was not killed he could have make a better PM than Rajiv. Now wait for next king in making, if you know his rea story you will feel like committing a harakiri.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

The first and foremost error was to make Nehru the PM of this country. He was a known corrupt personality right from beginning who knew very little about real India. He behaved like British behaved but kept distance from real measures of progress. He was ignorant of many things but did every thing to make himself popular. His daughter otherwise a brave and shrewd lady made things worse. I think if Sanjay Gandhi was not killed he could have make a better PM than Rajiv. Now wait for next king in making, if you know his rea story you will feel like committing a harakiri.

Very true bsunil, congress has always been close to British from the start, supporting their every decision, and being good to them to save their a** on the cost of our country. They have enough money to survive at that time also and they use it in serving britss..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I am amused. The author of 'discovery of India' did know know India? He is founder of five year plans and he was instrumental in creating infrastructure like dams, electricity, steel, railway for India. Yet he did not know real measures of progress! He gave boost to science and engineering. How he was ignorant?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very true bsunil, congress has always been close to British from the start, supporting their every decision, and being good to them to save their a** on the cost of our country. They have enough money to survive at that time also and they use it in serving britss..

The problem with India was Nehru, he came from a well to do family and his role in the freedom struggle was minimal compared to others ...He was a dreamer who thought he knew India and its realities but was actually was not able to grasp the realities, so the country suffered with his plans which were of course based on Russian model but trhe execution being Indian took forever to get implemented....He in the meantime had a gala time entertaining and travelling and leading a life of luxury along with his daughter.In fact, handing power to Nehru was the biggest mistake that was made...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.