The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While talking about whether congress is default program of a country called India, BJP has nothing to do in that. But if that was the theme, I must repeat we need to change MOTHER board that has too many dry solders and RAM with 32 MB storage capacity, which are making lot of problems for India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

While talking about whether congress is default program of a country called India, BJP has nothing to do in that. But if that was the theme, I must repeat we need to change MOTHER board that has too many dry solders and RAM with 32 MB storage capacity, which are making lot of problems for India.

Kudos to you for using the Pun "Mother Board."

LOL, that mother borad is behind all the problems ...I hope the people of India realise this and at least in the coming election kick the mother board out and bring in some positive changes...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, that mother borad is behind all the problems ...I hope the people of India realise this and at least in the coming election kick the mother board out and bring in some positive changes...

Now this is getting very complicated. I fail to understand what is this motherboard and how this can be tackled. What is alternative mother board suggested. Or has this any meaning at all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now this is getting very complicated. I fail to understand what is this motherboard and how this can be tackled. What is alternative mother board suggested. Or has this any meaning at all.

The motherboard can be thought of as the "back bone" of the computer. It connects the CPU, memory, Hard drives, optical drives, video card, sound card and other ports and expansion cards. It can be changed according to your own necessity and needs.

The motherboard can be thought of as the "back bone" of the computer. It connects the CPU, memory, Hard drives, optical drives, video card, sound card and other ports and expansion cards. It can be changed according to your own necessity and needs.

But who or what is the 'mother board', what is wrong with that and need be replaced with what?

But who or what is the 'mother board', what is wrong with that and need be replaced with what?

Mother board is the name of a vital component in a computer. The word "Mother " signifies its importance. It has got nothing to do mother or father in the real life. A Mother board is changed if it doesn't work according to the needs of the user.
In this case Mother board can be said as the key person of an organisation. If the key person fails to rise up to the expectations of the organisation, the key person should be shown the exit.
Thank you said by: suni51

Mother board is the name of a vital component in a computer. The word "Mother " signifies its importance. It has got nothing to do mother or father in the real life. A Mother board is changed if it doesn't work according to the needs of the user.
In this case Mother board can be said as the key person of an organisation. If the key person fails to rise up to the expectations of the organisation, that can be changed .

Yes, if India is a computer it should have a motherboard to run it and if it is not functioning properly, it needs to be changed. Simple as that.

In this case Mother board can be said as the key person of an organisation. If the key person fails to rise up to the expectations of the organisation, the key person should be shown the exit.

I think 'mother board' is the administrative machinery or bureaucracy. Mother Board does not determine computer programmes. But this is essential for functioning. The inputs for policy are given by politicians and so they are the programme- default or loaded.

I think 'mother board' is the administrative machinery or bureaucracy. Mother Board does not determine computer programmes. But this is essential for functioning. The inputs for policy are given by politicians and so they are the programme- default or loaded.

That is right, motherboard is only needed for smooth functioning of a computer. If a motherboard found malfunctioning, it's impossible to run programs normally. I think this is time to lock this thread please.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.