Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It definitely is not a solution, but Moiy is always coming up with such things, this is not the first time that he has made a fool of himself....He was a bad lawyer here in mangalore session court to start with, joined politics and made a mess of Kranataka when he was the CM,later was shunted to Center and his greatest qualification is that he is ready to lay himself flat on the ground on which the Gandhi family walks, so he is sitting there as a minister... Nothing much can be expected from him except come up periodically with such stupid statements ...

Best solution is control of production of vehicles. Government should be promote public transport service.

There are several ways to control the consumption of petrol but certainly not closing of petrol bunks during night time.

He has not thought of the inconvenience it causes to the general public nor has thought of the rush one can have in petrol pumps that would preceed such a a decision.He has made many such statements and then backtrack ...utterly irresponsible !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It definitely is not a solution, but Moiy is always coming up with such things, this is not the first time that he has made a fool of himself....He was a bad lawyer here in mangalore session court to start with, joined politics and made a mess of Kranataka when he was the CM,later was shunted to Center and his greatest qualification is that he is ready to lay himself flat on the ground on which the Gandhi family walks, so he is sitting there as a minister... Nothing much can be expected from him except come up periodically with such stupid statements ...

Best solution is control of production of vehicles. Government should be promote public transport service.

There are several ways to control the consumption of petrol but certainly not closing of petrol bunks during night time.

He has not thought of the inconvenience it causes to the general public nor has thought of the rush one can have in petrol pumps that would preceed such a a decision.He has made many such statements and then backtrack ...utterly irresponsible !

I fail to understand how such small things fail to enter the minds of these ministers. Some body suggested the foolish system will pave the path to black marketing. Its not all. The next day the bunks will be over crowded. People will buy more than the required amount of petrol. What sort of austerity measure it is. It clearly says any Tom Dick and harry with a head on the shoulders can become a minister in this country.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
This is the height of insanity of this corrupt government!!! On the one hand the great PM and his greater FM fed us on the growth story forgetting that energy which is a core component of growth and development lies outside the physical boundaries of India. No plan was ever thought of in controlling our petro-products consumption. The same rate for petrol and diesel products for all - a common man earning not more than a few thousand to rich,dirty millionaires owning swanky imported cars and you believe that Manmohan Singh is world famous economist!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best solution is stop provind extra cars to govt officials... Their Travels.. Improve public transport.. Give discounts and best service to every place in particular city.. Day night... Provide all the facilities.... People should stop using their vehicles themselves..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I heard in the news in the afternoon that it wasn't Moily's idea. I didn't pay attention to the news properly, but I heard that someone had suggested him this. Now, I really don't know know what the truth is.

No need to to know the truth. It was Moily who prposed and now back tracked when there was a big uproar and objections from the opposition that how foolish his proposal was.

A thought of something unusual flashed my mind and I smelled something fishy there. But as I said I wasn't really attentive, I couldn't hear everything properly.

A Minister with so much of responsibility should not have made such meaningless proposals. The way they take the things so easy makes me wonder.

It is funny if he took suggestion of a 'someone' and wanted it to slap on public's face. What a revolutionary idea! A certain chance for petrol pump owners to charge extra during curfew period.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.