The topic is locked.
My Dear Friends, :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10815]}

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all. :woohoo:

Regards,
Kumaresh Gupta

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Regards,
Kumaresh Gupta
Happy Gannesh Chaturthi, same to you and be blessed all his super powers to all of us.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Kumaresh Gupta
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you and all!

Its really good to see you after a long time, stop by for some time to talk with us lowly people!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Regards,
Kumaresh Gupta
Happy Gannesh Chaturthi, same to you and be blessed all his super powers to all of us.

A hassle free and happy life to you and all the members of Boddunan on this auspicious occasion.
I too take the opportunity to wish all my friends here a very happy Ganesh Chaturthi. Actually I had slow speed of the net since morning otherwise, I would have been able to start a similar thread earlier. But I am happy that someone did that and that I too checked it before answering this thread. Otherwise, I could have unnecessarily started a new similar thread.
Thanks Kalyani.

Allegation on me??? but that is cute one... I have started a new thread for replying your cute allegation.. :woohoo: .

None of Us is Low....

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all... Enjoy the festival.. Celebrate and Enjoy the drums...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all... Enjoy the festival.. Celebrate and Enjoy the drums...

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to my dear ones and their near and dear ones!! I am especially grateful to the Lord for bringing our Poet Laureate back to us after a long time!!! All the very best,Kumaresh!!!
Thanks Kalyani.

Allegation on me??? but that is cute one... I have started a new thread for replying your cute allegation.. :woohoo: .

None of Us is Low....

Oh My God! You actually replied??? :evil: :laugh: :) Obviously because you never take time out of your extremely busy schedule to say hello to us....... :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all the members :) Lets hope for better times and by next year this time hopefully a lot of things would have changed for the better !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Regards,
Kumaresh Gupta

I am wishing happy Ganesh Chaturhi to all boddunan friends. I am living near by Ganesha Temple here we are enjoying this festivals for last five days.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.