I have seen this happen many times when the local Indians get side lined and ignored in their own country and cities in preference to a foreigner. You go shopping at a tourist spot and a foreigner walks past the stall the salesmenwomen will royally ignore you and run after them. Is it only because they are economically stronger or is it a White fixation ? It is the same on airlines where the whites get better treatment than the rest of us...
Now a passenger flying to Melbourne has accused Air India of being discriminatory..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/other-news/NRIs-rant-against-Air-India-crew-goes-viral/articleshow/22428035.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree. There is till a slavish attitude to whites. There could be other causes also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

From the link. i could not say any thing about the discriminatory treatment of the NRI. Both the versions if the traveler and the AI officials are heaping allegations on each other. There is no way to find who's right.

But the "White fixation " is very much there in Indians.
I agree. There is till a slavish attitude to whites. There could be other causes also.

I guess it is because most of the European countries are economically more powerful that we are, I wonder if there is any other reason for this...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess it is because most of the European countries are economically more powerful that we are, I wonder if there is any other reason for this...

The Europeans have ruled over the Asian and African countries for quite a long period and hence the symptoms of slavish attitude towards them still remain.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

From the link. i could not say any thing about the discriminatory treatment of the NRI. Both the versions if the traveler and the AI officials are heaping allegations on each other. There is no way to find who's right.

But the "White fixation " is very much there in Indians.

I agree it may be a case of overblowing the situation from the side of the passenger...But we Indians do have a white fixation for sure ,it is very apparent !

I have seen this happen many times when the local Indians get side lined and ignored in their own country and cities in preference to a foreigner. You go shopping at a tourist spot and a foreigner walks past the stall the salesmenwomen will royally ignore you and run after them. Is it only because they are economically stronger or is it a White fixation ? It is the same on airlines where the whites get better treatment than the rest of us...
Now a passenger flying to Melbourne has accused Air India of being discriminatory..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/other-news/NRIs-rant-against-Air-India-crew-goes-viral/articleshow/22428035.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Yes they run after foreigner because they can cheat them easily. It is not possible to charge more than price from an Indian.

Yes they run after foreigner because they can cheat them easily. It is not possible to charge more than price from an Indian.

On the one hand they cheat them and when they get a chance they also rape them...How may foreign women have been raped here by our brutes, one loses count !

On the one hand they cheat them and when they get a chance they also rape them...How may foreign women have been raped here by our brutes, one loses count !

Because Business is business... They are going to get good business from them so they try to allure them.... they give them importance... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Disgusting but true! Indians do have a fixation on whites bordering on unhealthiness. What makes it far more irritating is the way most people put up an act of sophistication around those people when in reality they are not! Air India cannot be expected to perform any better because since it is a govt. owned enterprise, fair treatment to all customers is hardly mandatory for them! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Because Business is business... They are going to get good business from them so they try to allure them.... they give them importance... :) :)

Happens only in our country and largely because of the mindset...It is also because they know that unlike Indians who bargain, they would not do so at least to that extent and will pay more for the same stuff...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.