Leaving my work aside, I would like to first start this discussion to ask you a very important thing.
The lawyer of the four accused in the 16/12 gang rape case said that he does not welcome the decision of hanging his clients. This is alright. But what he said next was horrifying. He said that he would not appeal in the higher court if no such crime takes place in India or Delhi again. and that the Delhi court is under the government pressure Isn't that a stupid and irresponsible statement from a lawyer? Everyone know the four are accused of various crimes and on what basis was the lawyer going to defend and still advocate them? ALL STUPIDITY??
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Leaving my work aside, I would like to first start this discussion to ask you a very important thing.
The lawyer of the four accused in the 16/12 gang rape case said that he does not welcome the decision of hanging his clients. This is alright. But what he said next was horrifying. He said that he would not appeal in the higher court if no such crime takes place in India or Delhi again. and that the Delhi court is under the government pressure Isn't that a stupid and irresponsible statement from a lawyer? Everyone know the four are accused of various crimes and on what basis was the lawyer going to defend and still advocate them? ALL STUPIDITY??

This is a standard format of any lawyer who loses his case.Its waste of time to give a hearing to such comments. Heartening thing is all the four got death.

This is a standard format of any lawyer who loses his case.Its waste of time to give a hearing to such comments. Heartening thing is all the four got death.

And I don't think the higher courts will overrule the verdict of the district court. The capital punishment is going to stay.

And I don't think the higher courts will overrule the verdict of the district court. The capital punishment is going to stay.

That is all we can hope and keep our fingers crossed till all the four are hanged.
I am not aware of lawyer's version yet but if he said so, I think lawyer should keep himself in place of victim's father before issuing such a statement

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not aware of lawyer's version yet but if he said so, I think lawyer should keep himself in place of victim's father before issuing such a statement

He is a responsible person today and a statement from such a person and that too something like in a rage is totally unacceptbale.
The defence lawyers did not give any arguments that would be in accordance with law. Reference to Gandhi and the statement - God alone gives life and man has no right to take life- are simply ridiculous. Now they say that the verdict is political one and that if there is any other similar case after this sentence, they will file appeal. This is most insensible. It appears that the defence lawyers have lost sense of logic.

The convicts have been sentenced to death as their cases are 'rarest of the rare' on account of cruelty and consequent death of the victim in most critical condition. The defence advocates have not given any argument in accordance with law as this stands.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The defence lawyers did not give any arguments that would be in accordance with law. Reference to Gandhi and the statement - God alone gives life and man has no right to take life- are simply ridiculous. Now they say that the verdict is political one and that if there is any other similar case after this sentence, they will file appeal. This is most insensible. It appears that the defence lawyers have lost sense of logic.

The convicts have been sentenced to death as their cases are 'rarest of the rare' on account of cruelty and consequent death of the victim in most critical condition. The defence advocates have not given any argument in accordance with law as this stands.

It will also become the rarest of the rare case if the high court happens to overrule the verdict of the district court, though in all probabilities that will never happen.

It is my question to this intelligent advocate can you assured that if court free them or sentence them life impriosnment that no sucj crime take place in India and Delhi. They all six crossed the limit of gothicism. They should be hang till the death for more than 10000 times. I think this advocate have not daughter, sister.
A defence lawyer has a job to do and he is doing to the best of his ability knowing fully well what his clients are ....Having said that , in most cases , normally the higher courts dont overrule the judgment given by the lower courts unless it is biased , which is not the case here ! In a way I feel pity for the defense lawyer since he will be hated by everyone the moment he says anything in favor of his clients !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is my question to this intelligent advocate can you assured that if court free them or sentence them life impriosnment that no sucj crime take place in India and Delhi. They all six crossed the limit of gothicism. They should be hang till the death for more than 10000 times. I think this advocate have not daughter, sister.

That's a valid point. The lawyer could be asked this question if the 4 aren't given capital punishment - as he is asking for - will he say that the rapes won't happen? I think you should have been a lawyer yourself.
Thank you said by: anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.