Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Initially I thought no to reply as I am feeling sick with the mentality of some people.. The home pages of popular news websites are full of updates on this case but the comments are ridiculous to read.. Some say that the young women don't have dress sense, influence of bollywood, western culture influence etc etc.. or it is completely her fault that she moved out at night.. I agree that to some extent she has done a mistake by boarding a unidentified bus but people are passing comment in one angle only.

What happen to the 4 guys and the police .. Now the lawyer is just talking about his daughter.. what if he was hurt and teared in the similar way as the girl was done on that fateful night. He is simply diverting the case by stating such a biased comments. No one can ever think like him when the evidence clearly show that the girl was tortured and what is the point in talking about pre-martial sex etc.. He will only realize if he is tortured in the similar way.. (

Indeed these are prejudiced, person. It is my question to this lawer if his son done it does he burned him alive. These type of persons are enemy of female child and girls. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thats a good point you make anil, will he burn his son ? knowing his mentality, he will not because he comes from a feudal world where a male is superior and if he has raped and committed a crime it is because the girl was at fault for dressing and wandering about at night provoking all the wild beasts like himself...

That is the typical attitude prevalent everywhere. It is the women who are supposed to bear all kinds of crosses even the fault lies somewhere else. It makes me shudder to think how gruesome and horribly women are still treated under the guise of traditions, religion etc. I read an article in a sunday newspaper where an account of a girl from a wandering tribe in Maharashtra was given. This particular tribe is called as Mhasanjogi and these people are only allowed to live in the vicinity of cremation grounds and they survive on objects, clothes etc. left on dead bodies. They keep wandering form place to place and a girl of 18, just married happened to walk all alone in a field to rescue her donkey. The owner caught her and raped her. When she reported the incident to her family, their Jaat mukhiya declared that she was innocent but she still was tainted. So they made her husband broke her mangalsutra, melted the gold from it and burned her tongue with melted gold. Her husband was then made to vow that he will take her back and treat her with proper respect and love! :blink: :blink: If she was innocent, why did she have to give that agnipariksha? This incident is not at all old, it happened recently! :sick:

Oh my god ! how cruel can hman beings get ? Honestly there is no beast wilder and worse than human beings ....The kind of acts we are capable of doing is unimaginable ...Just imagine the plight of that poor girl ad what use is our law and government when they are unable to stop such violent acts..

Saddest part is that the hundreds of schemes and reservations that are meant for such people never ever reach them. They are still reduced to living the way they did 100 years ago. She is simply one example, there are even more such people enduring hell just living life from day to day.

There is a range of hills very close to my home where I take Arnav daily for a walk. On the top plateau of the hills, a family of shepherds make their home every summer and rainy season, they walk till here every year from Solapur which is quite quite far away. All they have is a herd of sheep, a few goats, 4 horses to carry all their meagre belongings and two dogs. They live in a small lean-to made from plastic sheets. Last week it has been raining incessantly and very heavily at nights. I was very much chagrined to see that they were still living like that! Where is India Shining and what really is Bharat Nirman these people claim to be doing? :sick:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Initially I thought no to reply as I am feeling sick with the mentality of some people.. The home pages of popular news websites are full of updates on this case but the comments are ridiculous to read.. Some say that the young women don't have dress sense, influence of bollywood, western culture influence etc etc.. or it is completely her fault that she moved out at night.. I agree that to some extent she has done a mistake by boarding a unidentified bus but people are passing comment in one angle only.

What happen to the 4 guys and the police .. Now the lawyer is just talking about his daughter.. what if he was hurt and teared in the similar way as the girl was done on that fateful night. He is simply diverting the case by stating such a biased comments. No one can ever think like him when the evidence clearly show that the girl was tortured and what is the point in talking about pre-martial sex etc.. He will only realize if he is tortured in the similar way.. (

Indeed these are prejudiced, person. It is my question to this lawer if his son done it does he burned him alive. These type of persons are enemy of female child and girls. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thats a good point you make anil, will he burn his son ? knowing his mentality, he will not because he comes from a feudal world where a male is superior and if he has raped and committed a crime it is because the girl was at fault for dressing and wandering about at night provoking all the wild beasts like himself...

Usha ji when such type of high profile and educated person has this type of mentality than what can we say to a lliterate person from weaker section.

Usha ji when such type of high profile and educated person has this type of mentality than what can we say to a lliterate person from weaker section.

Well said @ anil

India is no way shining. Yes Kalyani, read such news somewhere and was shocked the way the girl was treated.. :(
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Well said @ anil

India is no way shining. Yes Kalyani, read such news somewhere and was shocked the way the girl was treated.. :(

It is trend in India to save high profile persons. In a rape case one minister Babu Lal is under trial but this guy is on pilgrimage. Inquiry agency have not other option to wait him.

I agree ! I guess education has nothing to do with a persons mental make up, it is ingrained in the individual because of his upbringing and environment in which he grew up ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.