Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He has openly accused the judge of being partial and having compromised on his judgment which is a serious charge and not somethig that should not be taken lightly since it makes ordinary people lose faith in the judiciary system. Other than that talking about killing , even if it is his own daughter is not something that should be taken lightly...

In such a case, will the judge take any action on his own. That's a technical question and I am not sure how the judge will act. But I don't think the lawyer had any reason to be so hyper. After all, pronouncing the judgement was just a formality.

The judge could take action on the spot. But he chose to ignore. Now it is too late to take action for contempt of court. The advocate's behavior is being criticized. The Bar council is also thinking of cancelling his licence.

Why is it late? There are three months for any party to appeal in a high court. Does‘t the same apply in this case too? I will really like to see what action does the Bar Council take now.

I think contempt of court is an action taken by concerned judge immediately, since the judge let it go so no more action against lawyer but bar council can still take action against him.

Next day he said that if my daughter spend time with boy friends in night I will burn her. Who give him right to burn his daughters. He also added other parents also follow me.

In that case, that guy seriously needs some psychological treatment. He is openly saying all those things....It's the first time I am hearing a lawyer say that.

No psychological treatment, he should be send to Afganistan.

I am pretty much amused after reading your rocking response. What's there in Afghanistan? You mean you need to send him to Taliban?

Abhijit, I am sure you know that wayward police officers and government officers in Maharashtra are sent to Gadhchiroli district as a way of punishment as it is naxali infested area with plenty of danger. So we do not have to spend more money to send such people to Afghanistan, but can send them to Gaddchiroli! :woohoo:

His views are definitely Talibani which is Hindu equivalent of 'Bajrang dal' (An RSS outfit. I think he will be happy in Afghanistan. But how he is harmed in Naxalite area. He is not a police officer and so he needs not fear Naxalite.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

He has openly accused the judge of being partial and having compromised on his judgment which is a serious charge and not somethig that should not be taken lightly since it makes ordinary people lose faith in the judiciary system. Other than that talking about killing , even if it is his own daughter is not something that should be taken lightly...

In such a case, will the judge take any action on his own. That's a technical question and I am not sure how the judge will act. But I don't think the lawyer had any reason to be so hyper. After all, pronouncing the judgement was just a formality.

The judge could take action on the spot. But he chose to ignore. Now it is too late to take action for contempt of court. The advocate's behavior is being criticized. The Bar council is also thinking of cancelling his licence.

Why is it late? There are three months for any party to appeal in a high court. Does‘t the same apply in this case too? I will really like to see what action does the Bar Council take now.

I think contempt of court is an action taken by concerned judge immediately, since the judge let it go so no more action against lawyer but bar council can still take action against him.

Next day he said that if my daughter spend time with boy friends in night I will burn her. Who give him right to burn his daughters. He also added other parents also follow me.

In that case, that guy seriously needs some psychological treatment. He is openly saying all those things....It's the first time I am hearing a lawyer say that.

I am pretty much amused after reading your rocking response. What's there in Afghanistan? You mean you need to send him to Taliban?

Abhijit, I am sure you know that wayward police officers and government officers in Maharashtra are sent to Gadhchiroli district as a way of punishment as it is naxali infested area with plenty of danger. So we do not have to spend more money to send such people to Afghanistan, but can send them to Gaddchiroli! :woohoo:

His views are definitely Talibani which is Hindu equivalent of 'Bajrang dal' (An RSS outfit. I think he will be happy in Afghanistan. But how he is harmed in Naxalite area. He is not a police officer and so he needs not fear Naxalite.

I did not mean that he will actually be harmed there, but life is extremely hard for people out there and that is nothing short of a severe punishment, I meant in that sense!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I did not mean that he will actually be harmed there, but life is extremely hard for people out there and that is nothing short of a severe punishment, I meant in that sense!

As an advocate, he is free to go anywhere. Nobody can send him anywhere as he is not on a transferable govt. job. / or company employment.

I was thinking on the same lines as you did and our thoughts matched exactly the same. Yes, life is not easy there and that in itself is a punishment.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I have a feeling that the lawyer was frustrated at the outcome not actually expecting a death sentence which is what made him come up with outrageous statements like that - but it also shows a mental attitude that is steeped in darkness and age old belief of male superiority ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I have a feeling that the lawyer was frustrated at the outcome not actually expecting a death sentence which is what made him come up with outrageous statements like that - but it also shows a mental attitude that is steeped in darkness and age old belief of male superiority ..

I don't think male mentality has something to do in this case beside there never was a thing called male dominance etc. It is all to fetch cheap sympathy by female in their favor. If you ask me, it was always a woman behind making women suffer. Man was always a mere spectator. Anyways thanks for providing a good article material. "Who is on the receiving end - male or female" :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree. The lawyer is male chauvinist who believes that a woman is only to blame even when she is victim. The case is so simple. She has been gang raped and killed. The offenders must be given death sentence. Here the way the girl moves with boy friend has nothing to do with offence. At the most, the girl as well as her boy friend were negligent and could not safeguard themselves. Blaming them is like accusing one who has been robbed saying why he was moving with so much money.

I agree. The lawyer is male chauvinist who believes that a woman is only to blame even when she is victim. The case is so simple. She has been gang raped and killed. The offenders must be given death sentence. Here the way the girl moves with boy friend has nothing to do with offence. At the most, the girl as well as her boy friend were negligent and could not safeguard themselves. Blaming them is like accusing one who has been robbed saying why he was moving with so much money.

True....and if that was the only solution people started offering that in order to keep themselves safe, women and girls should not come out of their homes, then we are heading towards another Taliban state. Instead of blaming girls for their outfits, their freedom of going anywhere they wish, why don't these people work more on changing male chauvinistic attitude that is at the bottom of all such crimes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I can agree with you to the point that the lawyer was totally at fault but that was because he lost a case and lost because every thing was so obvious we should declare him a mental case instead of putting all blame squarely on male or mentality of male, all inclusive.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If we go back 8-9 months, you will recall that even Asaram Bapu had blamed the girl for what had happened with her. He had said that she should have asked for help. I don't see any possibility of that to happen when she and her friend were overpowered by 5-7 men and the nothign could be seen inside the bus from outside.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.