After all the confusion and discussions BJP has finally come out with the announcement that Modi would be their PM candidate ...The usual political reactions were heard..Generally this news has been received favorably in all sections of the society and opinion polls were showing more than 80% people voting for modi..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Narendra-Modi-anointed-BJP-PM-candidate-Advani-disappointed/articleshow/22554959.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree that the announcement was received positively but it would have been a good strategy if BJP did not make it public but let it float around until the elections were over. It can bring mixed results and also give a chance to competing parties to counter the move.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Modi may be preferred individually but there is no direct election for P.M. Consequently, you will be voting for M.P. in your constituency on various considerations. This is just an intent of BJP to nominate Modi as P.M. in the case of BJP getting opportunity to form a government. There are now only two allies- Akali Dal and shiva sena. Most other probable lies may not accept BJP under Modi's leadership. It appears that Modi is elevated only for polarizing of votes on communal lines but ultimately the PM candidate may be some one acceptable to most probable allies. Sushma Swaraj may be ultimately elevated as PM in the event of BJP getting opportunity to form govt. with allies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Modi may be preferred individually but there is no direct election for P.M. Consequently, you will be voting for M.P. in your constituency on various considerations. This is just an intent of BJP to nominate Modi as P.M. in the case of BJP getting opportunity to form a government. There are now only two allies- Akali Dal and shiva sena. Most other probable lies may not accept BJP under Modi's leadership. It appears that Modi is elevated only for polarizing of votes on communal lines but ultimately the PM candidate may be some one acceptable to most probable allies. Sushma Swaraj may be ultimately elevated as PM in the event of BJP getting opportunity to form govt. with allies.

Very good morning sir, this is 7-53 in the morning here, I am not sure that BJP will change its PM candidate if they manage to reach to majority because change in candidature will be no more a need. The first and foremost requirement of the party is enough seats. Thanks. As for polarization is concerned, that is a part and parcel of all the parties this way or that way. All Parties are dividing public in their own interests.

Very good morning sir, this is 7-53 in the morning here, I am not sure that BJP will change its PM candidate if they manage to reach to majority because change in candidature will be no more a need. The first and foremost requirement of the party is enough seats. Thanks. As for polarization is concerned, that is a part and parcel of all the parties this way or that way. All Parties are dividing public in their own interests.

Any body can say that these exercises of projecting a candidate as a PM candidate for their respective parties is an exercise to build up their vote banks. No party will project a candidate just for publicity sake. Its true that Modi is gaining popularity presently not because of his abilities, but because of the inabilities of the UPA in all spheres. Modi has to strengthen the party in the south.If he cannot, its another coalition at the center in the ensuing elections.

Any body can say that these exercises of projecting a candidate as a PM candidate for their respective parties is an exercise to build up their vote banks. No party will project a candidate just for publicity sake. Its true that Modi is gaining popularity presently not because of his abilities, but because of the inabilities of the UPA in all spheres. Modi has to strengthen the party in the south.If he cannot, its another coalition at the center in the ensuing elections.

To me, Modi looks reliable and sound and at least not corrupt. The best candidate for fulfilling the expectations of public is the one who is not corrupt and can lead nation getting rid of cancer of corruption that is obviously the gift of this nation by the current ruling party .For me even if a monkey can give us a corruption free nation's guarantee, he will make the best PM.

To me, Modi looks reliable and sound and at least not corrupt. The best candidate for fulfilling the expectations of public is the one who is not corrupt and can lead nation getting rid of cancer of corruption that is obviously the gift of this nation by the current ruling party .For me even if a monkey can give us a corruption free nation's guarantee, he will make the best PM.

That's true. I too like Modi. Now his immediate task should be south, where BJP is non existent.

That's true. I too like Modi. Now his immediate task should be south, where BJP is non existent.

Who knows if people in south also go in favor of eradication of corruption and vote for a party which is out to drive the evil of corruption out of this country.

What I saw from electronic news channels and print news papers, BJP needs 5% more vote share to increase their tally beyond 200, out of 545 Loka Sabha seats they have won at time on 325 seats, and from these seats they have great chance. In India, young and new voters are in large numbers compared to this election due to new census, what Modi will try to capture the young minds, in the recent election of DU is a testimony to this. I do not think, Modi will polarize, instead, all secular votes will now distribuited among secular parties and that will benefit him, Modi is a perfect strategist, as he is aiming at grass root level where the workers and party cadre should work unitedly and also they should be there at all polling booths, in short poll management, In Gujarat he is getting 27 % muslim votes, despite 2002 riots, so this election will be interesting and now what should be the strategy of secular parties as BJP is clear in its aim and objectives, they are back to their original policy.

In foreign BJP is called as HIndu party, so in this manner they are known to be and for this they are back to their original position. now other big secular parties to be devise strategy, it is for sure they will not get vote by Modi bashing, as they have to present solid strategy to people to fetch their votes.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This is also a political gimic, first let them win then they should determine about it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Very true ! without having some kind of a stephold in south it is impossible to get enough seats...They were stupid and foolish enough to spoil things for themselves in Karnataka where they had a majority number of seats and had they given good governance today they would have been in a much sronger position..I sincerely hope that they have learnt their lesson and are able to focus on things that are important...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.