Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today there was a very funny tweet which said that people of India would be caught between Tragedian Modi and Comedian Rahul, you can take your pick LOL :cheer:

In U.P., people are caught more between Samajvadi Party) Muylayam singh Yadav and Bahujan samaj Party (Maya vati). Congress (Rahul or 'who') and BJP (Modi) are laggards. Same is position in many other states.

It is the same in Tamilnadu where they have either Jayalalitha or Karunanidhi both equally bad where corrupt practices are concerned.The good thing is that Jayalalitha is now concentarting on giving good governance...If we had a better alternative at the center I am sure that many people would have chosen that...[/quote

Actually we vote for members of parliament also the same way as we do for MLAs. Thus in U.P. there is contest between BSP and SP. In West Bengal, this will be between Trinmool and CPI(M). In Meghalaya, this will be between various local parties and Congress. In many states the contest will be between Congress and some regional party- BJP and Modi being nowhere in sight. It is Congress Versus BJP in a few states only.

That‘s right. But generally it has always been the same. I mean when it is time to see the end result, everything istaken into account as a ehole from the entire country. So it remains to be seen how BJP fairs.
Thank you said by: shadow
Today there was a very funny tweet which said that people of India would be caught between Tragedian Modi and Comedian Rahul, you can take your pick LOL :cheer:

In U.P., people are caught more between Samajvadi Party) Muylayam singh Yadav and Bahujan samaj Party (Maya vati). Congress (Rahul or 'who') and BJP (Modi) are laggards. Same is position in many other states.

It is the same in Tamilnadu where they have either Jayalalitha or Karunanidhi both equally bad where corrupt practices are concerned.The good thing is that Jayalalitha is now concentarting on giving good governance...If we had a better alternative at the center I am sure that many people would have chosen that...[/quote

Actually we vote for members of parliament also the same way as we do for MLAs. Thus in U.P. there is contest between BSP and SP. In West Bengal, this will be between Trinmool and CPI(M). In Meghalaya, this will be between various local parties and Congress. In many states the contest will be between Congress and some regional party- BJP and Modi being nowhere in sight. It is Congress Versus BJP in a few states only.

That‘s right. But generally it has always been the same. I mean when it is time to see the end result, everything istaken into account as a ehole from the entire country. So it remains to be seen how BJP fairs.

Yes let us see how every party fares in coming elections. In fact it will be an acid test for all. The coming elections are test for public as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

It is not right to vote in parliament election like assembly election. Issues are differ of both election. it is right that contest in BJP and congress, but some person vote BJP because they wants to see Modi as PM. In last election congress declared that Man Mohan Singh is candidate of congress. Some voter were vote congress only for Man Mohan Singh.

It is not right to vote in parliament election like assembly election. Issues are differ of both election. it is right that contest in BJP and congress, but some person vote BJP because they wants to see Modi as PM. In last election congress declared that Man Mohan Singh is candidate of congress. Some voter were vote congress only for Man Mohan Singh.

But he disappointed them turning out a MON MOHAN SINGH, (Mon stands for keeping mum) or MUM MOHAN SINGH.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is the same in Tamilnadu where they have either Jayalalitha or Karunanidhi both equally bad where corrupt practices are concerned.The good thing is that Jayalalitha is now concentarting on giving good governance...If we had a better alternative at the center I am sure that many people would have chosen that...

But he disappointed them turning out a MON MOHAN SINGH, (Mon stands for keeping mum) or MUM MOHAN SINGH.

You could also call him Maun mohan singh ! LOL ,,... :cheer: He opens his mouth only to praise Rahul Gandhi, nothing else seems to matter to him...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Odisha, it will be BJD, and this party said they have no problem with Modi, I think, what BJP had done after separation from Nitish Kumar, whose party is time and again playing the role of opposition by stopping Modi's advance, it is a risk move by BJP, with risk high gain and high losses attaches, this election will be an interesting one, on 19 th in Odisha there will be local body elections, and this will give mood of people of Odisha, as here both assembly and national election on same dates. As Arun Jaitley in his interview to media says, it is the workers of BJP who win for them and who lose them, workers of BJP wants him.

As per news reports Yeddurapa will merge his newly formed party into BJP, this can give added advantage to BJP, I am an outside from Karnataka, as I read from news analysis, I feel, election is all about consolidation of castes and strict watch on electoral process. Definitely, other major political parties should announce their probable PM candidate.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In Odisha, it will be BJD, and this party said they have no problem with Modi, I think, what BJP had done after separation from Nitish Kumar, whose party is time and again playing the role of opposition by stopping Modi's advance, it is a risk move by BJP, with risk high gain and high losses attaches, this election will be an interesting one, on 19 th in Odisha there will be local body elections, and this will give mood of people of Odisha, as here both assembly and national election on same dates. As Arun Jaitley in his interview to media says, it is the workers of BJP who win for them and who lose them, workers of BJP wants him.

As per news reports Yeddurapa will merge his newly formed party into BJP, this can give added advantage to BJP, I am an outside from Karnataka, as I read from news analysis, I feel, election is all about consolidation of castes and strict watch on electoral process. Definitely, other major political parties should announce their probable PM candidate.

No party other than Congress and BJP is big enough to announce PM candidate. The Third front PM will emerge only after elections if they get more MPs elected. I feel third front PM candidates that may emerge would be Mulayam Singh, Mayavati, Nitish Kumar, Chandra Babu Naidu or Mamata Banerjee. This depends on permutations and combinations.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is the same in Tamilnadu where they have either Jayalalitha or Karunanidhi both equally bad where corrupt practices are concerned.The good thing is that Jayalalitha is now concentarting on giving good governance...If we had a better alternative at the center I am sure that many people would have chosen that...

You could also call him Maun mohan singh ! LOL ,,... :cheer: He opens his mouth only to praise Rahul Gandhi, nothing else seems to matter to him...

It's indeed sad to know that this man has become a laughing stock. I think he should leave politics now and settle into a peaceful life.

Issues in state and centre politics could differ. But the party strength and affiliation remains same. If I vote for Bahujan Samaj Party in state election, I shall do similarly in parliamentary election. In most constituencies, the fight will definitely not be between Modi and Rahul. This may be only in states like M.P., Rajasthan, Delhi, Gujarat. Even in Maharashtra adjoining Gujarat, there are players like Mahrastrta Nirman Party, shiva Sena, Nationalist Congress. There may not be Rahul Vs. Modi even in Maharastra. In Punjab, akali Dal is senior partner of BJP and so Modi is junior in appeal to shiromani akali Dal. The fight will be between Congress and Akali Dal- Modi's BJP playing a subordinate role.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I sincerely hope that Yediturappa is kept out since he is the one who brought down the BJP government in Karnataka....Even if they do decide they should have the sense not to play into his hands because he is very crafty and is an expert at looking after his personal interests...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.