Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Narendra Modi has recently been announed as PM candiate by his party, BJP. He is doing achievements in Gujarat as a Chief Minister. But I don't think he is a suotable candiate for PM. Secularism plays a vital role in out country.

If BJP wins election, they can have any one as their leader. Modi or some one else does not matter. The question is whether you like BJP or not. BJP considers that Modi is their most capable leader and hence they selected him. They have right to choose any one as their leader. This is the internal issue of BJP.

I think BJP is not the right one for our country at present. Most of us think that BJP is the right alternative since everday we hear about corruptions in the current government led by Congress.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Narendra Modi has recently been announed as PM candiate by his party, BJP. He is doing achievements in Gujarat as a Chief Minister. But I don't think he is a suotable candiate for PM. Secularism plays a vital role in out country.

If BJP wins election, they can have any one as their leader. Modi or some one else does not matter. The question is whether you like BJP or not. BJP considers that Modi is their most capable leader and hence they selected him. They have right to choose any one as their leader. This is the internal issue of BJP.

I think BJP is not the right one for our country at present. Most of us think that BJP is the right alternative since everday we hear about corruptions in the current government led by Congress.

Corruption is common to all parties. No party has corruption as declared objective. Dishonesty and corruption is deep rooted. Nobody can become 'honest' or dishonest by joining BJP or Congress.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you think or hear that congress is a corrupt party does that disqualify BJP to come to power? Say it openly, after all we are living in a democracy. We have right to opine as per our choice, we have right to be corrupt as well, it's government's duty to catch us. Unless we are caught we are clean and even if we are caught there is no problem, everybody else is corrupt, ready to oblige us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If a person can successfully rule a state and bring it up to the front level he is definitely capable of doing that to the entire nation...If we could have a economist with aabsolutely no political experience as our Failed Pm why not Modi who has plenty of experience having ruled and made Gujrat one of the leading states of the country today...Modi is probably the only suitable PM candidate today for our country ..Secularism is a strange word coined by the Congress party coined to suit their needs - it mostly means Hindu bashing and pampering the minorities when it suits them and definitely Modi doesnt practice that kind of secularism from what we see...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
If a person can successfully rule a state and bring it up to the front level he is definitely capable of doing that to the entire nation...If we could have a economist with aabsolutely no political experience as our Failed Pm why not Modi who has plenty of experience having ruled and made Gujrat one of the leading states of the country today...Modi is probably the only suitable PM candidate today for our country ..Secularism is a strange word coined by the Congress party coined to suit their needs - it mostly means Hindu bashing and pampering the minorities when it suits them and definitely Modi doesnt practice that kind of secularism from what we see...

I was very much confused when I looked at the list of people who were experienced to work as PM, I found none apart our current PM. What if the criteria was a former PM to takeover? This country would have no PM?

I was very much confused when I looked at the list of people who were experienced to work as PM, I found none apart our current PM. What if the criteria was a former PM to takeover? This country would have no PM?

Where is the confusion? BJP has decided their PM candidate. But people cannot elect PM. Moreover, You may elect a BJP candidate (may call this Modi affect) where BJP is contestant. But really there is no direct election of PM. People vote for candidates on many considerations- party, candidate, local circumstances and so on. Ultimately PM will be selected on basis of party position after elections. I heard some BJP members and supporters saying that if BJP wins only 180 seats, they may manage others. They hope to coerce or persuade Congress MPs in next parliament to switch affiliation. How far the Congress and other MPs in states where BJP has no existence will oblige may be any one's guess.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Where is the confusion? BJP has decided their PM candidate. But people cannot elect PM. Moreover, You may elect a BJP candidate (may call this Modi affect) where BJP is contestant. But really there is no direct election of PM. People vote for candidates on many considerations- party, candidate, local circumstances and so on. Ultimately PM will be selected on basis of party position after elections. I heard some BJP members and supporters saying that if BJP wins only 180 seats, they may manage others. They hope to coerce or persuade Congress MPs in next parliament to switch affiliation. How far the Congress and other MPs in states where BJP has no existence will oblige may be any one's guess.

I am not big optimistic to think that BJP can manage with 180 or less but yes congress has done it successfully in the past. Perhaps it was during Narsimha Rao's period.

I agree with you. The entire nation functions on almost the identical lines as that of the state. And if any individual has the power on his side to carry things out, why can't he do it? The size of the land doesn't matter in this case.

I agree with you. The entire nation functions on almost the identical lines as that of the state. And if any individual has the power on his side to carry things out, why can't he do it? The size of the land doesn't matter in this case.

I think the kind of praise that Modi is being showered upon, is a little misplaced, Gujarat is one of those states which luckily have had very pragmatic leaders as CMs who ruled the state with superior governance and Modi should not be allowed to hog the entire credit for Gujarat development.

I think the kind of praise that Modi is being showered upon, is a little misplaced, Gujarat is one of those states which luckily have had very pragmatic leaders as CMs who ruled the state with superior governance and Modi should not be allowed to hog the entire credit for Gujarat development.
I think the way he changed the entire bureaucratic red tapism and the vision he is showing to the nation in times of economic emergency is sure of pragmatism, as there are critics to him, but still it is for sure their mouths are shut when they criticize him in the open due to his achievements. Let us see and wait.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.