Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is traditional in those areas and have no tolerance for such acts or mercy for pairs going against rules of society. They deal brutally with such offenders.

Why can't the government make rules for such things? After all the panchayats are also a part of India and we all live here (peacefully). What makes the government stop from making stricter rules?
Yes this is traditional in those areas and have no tolerance for such acts or mercy for pairs going against rules of society. They deal brutally with such offenders.

Why can't the government make rules for such things? After all the panchayats are also a part of India and we all live here (peacefully). What makes the government stop from making stricter rules?

Government cannot act against panchayats of Choudhrys' they too make a big vote bank especially, in those areas where such crimes happen regularly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Government cannot act against panchayats of Choudhrys' they too make a big vote bank especially, in those areas where such crimes happen regularly.

Ohhh so that;s the reason - the vote bank. So they are allowing them to play with the lives of those who love each other. Then that certainly comes at a very big cost.

Ohhh so that;s the reason - the vote bank. So they are allowing them to play with the lives of those who love each other. Then that certainly comes at a very big cost.

They are not allowing but overlooking. Did you see Amir's program on this topic. There some Choudhrys accepted it openly on camera but no action was taken against them.

They are not allowing but overlooking. Did you see Amir's program on this topic. There some Choudhrys accepted it openly on camera but no action was taken against them.

Then what's the use of making a cry over these things and whats the use of TV channels showing these things in detail? There is no will to handle the issue just because for some votes? That's pretty shameful.

Vote bank politics is the root cause of this, as in many areas there, khap panchayatas declare whom to vote and whom not to and if politicians oppose them then they will not get votes, this is one of few ills of democracy system.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What has struck me is the fact that narrowness and meanness are not only common among the rustic "Chowdhurys", such could be observed in the characters of some so-called doctors, Chartered Accountants and other professionals and educated people of these states. Education to them is just a means of making money - morality and enlightenment are completely missing in their characters. What a shame! I can readily cite 'Talwar Couple' case which is sub judice and no further comments need be made.
There are thousand os such cases but very few reported, most such cases never come to light as they go unnoticed as case of suicide or accidents.

There are prohibitory orders to promulgate Khap Panchyata on the basis of dis honor killings, so if these meeting are held then law enforcing officials should step in and arrest them before they declare anything.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There are prohibitory orders to promulgate Khap Panchyata on the basis of dis honor killings, so if these meeting are held then law enforcing officials should step in and arrest them before they declare anything.

Law enforcing agencies, my foot! they will dare not enter in villages where these panchayats held. You should better know these guys before talking about law and police in reference to biggies like these...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.