The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The sikh human rights group have been active and are holding the congress party and its torch bearers accountable for what happened during the riots in 1990's. Manmohan Singh has just arrived at US and the court might ask the white house staff to serve the summons to him..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/US-court-issues-summons-against-Manmohan-Singh/articleshow/23082254.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Riots not is 1990 but 1984's. At that time Man Mohan singh was not in politics.

This is aboout the insurgency that took place in the 1990s when Manmohan singh was the finance minister and giving cash rewards for killing the sikh militants and later shielding and protecting the members of his party who had instigated violence against sikhs in 1984..

Yes I read it, in this way in future USA will issue summons to most of senior leader of India, Modi for riots in 2002, Advani, and other BJP leaders for Babri masjid.

I am not sure how the courts work in the USA, may be they work differently since the country is made of immigrants who come from all over the world...However, the people who are suing are private parties and the court has admitted it and has done what it has to do...

The courts in U.S.A. have to go by international norms and refrain from accepting complaints on issues outside the territory of that country. No country including U.S.A. can make law that compromise with sovereignty of others. We have no concern how their courts work as long as they do not meddle with what goes in India or encroach upon jurisdiction of Indian courts.

I am waiting for reaction of the US court and our PM in this matter after the US issued a summon to our PM.

I too am interested to know how it would face up esp since two bigwigs of the Congress have been served summons...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The sikh human rights group have been active and are holding the congress party and its torch bearers accountable for what happened during the riots in 1990's. Manmohan Singh has just arrived at US and the court might ask the white house staff to serve the summons to him..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/US-court-issues-summons-against-Manmohan-Singh/articleshow/23082254.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

This is aboout the insurgency that took place in the 1990s when Manmohan singh was the finance minister and giving cash rewards for killing the sikh militants and later shielding and protecting the members of his party who had instigated violence against sikhs in 1984..

Yes I read it, in this way in future USA will issue summons to most of senior leader of India, Modi for riots in 2002, Advani, and other BJP leaders for Babri masjid.

I am not sure how the courts work in the USA, may be they work differently since the country is made of immigrants who come from all over the world...However, the people who are suing are private parties and the court has admitted it and has done what it has to do...

The courts in U.S.A. have to go by international norms and refrain from accepting complaints on issues outside the territory of that country. No country including U.S.A. can make law that compromise with sovereignty of others. We have no concern how their courts work as long as they do not meddle with what goes in India or encroach upon jurisdiction of Indian courts.

I am waiting for reaction of the US court and our PM in this matter after the US issued a summon to our PM.

I too am interested to know how it would face up esp since two bigwigs of the Congress have been served summons...

I think both parties on wrong ends, US courts are not competent to issue summons to other national unless a special reason or crime committed in US and on the other hand the mysterious mum kept by these bigwigs who did not even react.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I think both parties on wrong ends, US courts are not competent to issue summons to other national unless a special reason or crime committed in US and on the other hand the mysterious mum kept by these bigwigs who did not even react.

It is rightly stated that U.S. courts have jurisdiction only on crimes committed in the territory of U.S.A. There is no need for our leaders to comment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is rightly stated that U.S. courts have jurisdiction only on crimes committed in the territory of U.S.A. There is no need for our leaders to comment.

I mean while they react looking so involved when anything happens in their (Indian politicians) favor as a visa is any country's internal matter to any one in India, then why do they avoid to say something in their own favor!

I mean while they react looking so involved when anything happens in their (Indian politicians) favor as a visa is any country's internal matter to any one in India, then why do they avoid to say something in their own favor!

Thats a million dollar question ! Neither the party spokesperson nor anyone even mentions a word about it....Strange but predictable where Congress party is concerned ! Their typical double standards !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats a million dollar question ! Neither the party spokesperson nor anyone even mentions a word about it....Strange but predictable where Congress party is concerned ! Their typical double standards !

At least they should clarify their stand for the sake of Indian public who are so worried about their two politicians fate. In case something goes wrong, Indians should know how are they planning to defend themselves! After all they are our top leaders.

At least they should clarify their stand for the sake of Indian public who are so worried about their two politicians fate. In case something goes wrong, Indians should know how are they planning to defend themselves! After all they are our top leaders.

I don't see why the Indian leaders should respond and react to the infructuous and ineffective notices by the american courts, which are really inconsequential and 'nonsense and need be thrown in dustbin'. ( the terms borrowed from Rahul Gandhi)

I don't see why the Indian leaders should respond and react to the infructuous and ineffective notices by the american courts, which are really inconsequential and 'nonsense and need be thrown in dustbin'. ( the terms borrowed from Rahul Gandhi)

We should not undermine or disrespect any court in the world just because it doesnt suit our views...It is bound to hhit back against us especially knowing what state our courts are in ! I am sure that American legal procedures and courts are far better run than ours...

By all means, they should throw US summons to dustbins, that is the right place for them. But as per precautionary measures one should always have an emergency plan and keep his own subjects in confidence. What was the harm if they were to share their views with their subjects, WE.

By all means, they should throw US summons to dustbins, that is the right place for them. But as per precautionary measures one should always have an emergency plan and keep his own subjects in confidence. What was the harm if they were to share their views with their subjects, WE.

Please do not use the word 'subjects'. 'King' and 'subjects' are terms relevant to monarchy. The precautionary measure if any are internal matters of government. There is no point in giving wide publicity and that too in advance as what the concerned leader or government would do in regard to summons.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.