With the US public services being shut down because Obama wanted to pass a medical care bill which was going to fund expenses of medical care for American citizens . However the opposition republicans are opposed to passing of such bill which will lead to huge expenses for which govt doesnt have ready funds. Very similar situation to Food security bill of India....but ours is a different story..
It is bound to have a lot of impact on our economy ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good medical care is extremely expensive in India. Those who can afford go to hospitals providing the best of service. But an ordinary poor Indian has nowhere to turn to but the government hospitals where care is deplorable. In life threatening cases of heart or kidney the poor Indian finds himself helpless and just waits for his death. As a welfare state shouldn't India too have some provision for such cases?
As for the shut down in the US, I feel that they can find a way to provide better medical care for their more deserving citizens, if not for all population. The opposition quite often may create a situation like this in their eagerness to capture power. How often our own Parliament has been paralyzed by an opposition bent on creating an awkward situation for the government!
Thank you said by: usha manohar, RobertP
With the US public services being shut down because Obama wanted to pass a medical care bill which was going to fund expenses of medical care for American citizens . However the opposition republicans are opposed to passing of such bill which will lead to huge expenses for which govt doesnt have ready funds. Very similar situation to Food security bill of India....but ours is a different story..
Now, India will have to face the burden of inflation and reactions from US economy, I could hope for a better day somewhere in universe, may be I try to run to Mars planet to have a better financial security. I could hope internet connectivity should have been there at Mars planet otherwise how could I write here!

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Good medical care is extremely expensive in India. Those who can afford go to hospitals providing the best of service. But an ordinary poor Indian has nowhere to turn to but the government hospitals where care is deplorable. In life threatening cases of heart or kidney the poor Indian finds himself helpless and just waits for his death. As a welfare state shouldn't India too have some provision for such cases?
As for the shut down in the US, I feel that they can find a way to provide better medical care for their more deserving citizens, if not for all population. The opposition quite often may create a situation like this in their eagerness to capture power. How often our own Parliament has been paralyzed by an opposition bent on creating an awkward situation for the government!

I am sure they will come out of it and are already finding ways....I am not sure how India would handle such a crisis because here compromises are the order of the day and through horse trading they are able to pull through..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I believe they will come out of this issue in near future. They are working hard to find out the appropriate solution.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Now, India will have to face the burden of inflation and reactions from US economy, I could hope for a better day somewhere in universe, may be I try to run to Mars planet to have a better financial security. I could hope internet connectivity should have been there at Mars planet otherwise how could I write here!

India seems to have a very delicately balanced economy which fluctuates at the drop of a hat , any impact on any country seems to affect us adversely which I find strange ...

US, China or any other countries are trying their best to balance their economy but in what way India is doing it.. The cost of living of common citizens have merely becoming expensive day by day.. The food security bill is very crucial one.. need to take care that it doesn't effect economy.. how will Sonia Gandhi understand all this..
Thank you said by: usha manohar
US, China or any other countries are trying their best to balance their economy but in what way India is doing it.. The cost of living of common citizens have merely becoming expensive day by day.. The food security bill is very crucial one.. need to take care that it doesn't effect economy.. how will Sonia Gandhi understand all this..

No doubt food security bill will effect adversely to Indian economy. Grain production of Indian is depends of mansoon and it is uncertain.
Thank you said by: Rajani K

No doubt food security bill will effect adversely to Indian economy. Grain production of Indian is depends of mansoon and it is uncertain.

Unless there are checks and balances no rule is effective and thats what is happening in our country . as for the healthcare bill that Obama is planning to bring in, it is a good one in that all citizens will be taken care of ...but it is the opposition Republicans who are opposed to it...either way I am sure they will sort it out because there people come first and not political personalities like in our country !

Thank you said by: Rajani K

India seems to have a very delicately balanced economy which fluctuates at the drop of a hat , any impact on any country seems to affect us adversely which I find strange ...
It is high time shut down Indian civil service system for some years so that costs incur on redtapism will end as today on news channel footings oil minister in order to apply austerity measures is going through metros to his office, it is better to shut down entire civil service just as US do to save significant finance.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is high time shut down Indian civil service system for some years so that costs incur on redtapism will end as today on news channel footings oil minister in order to apply austerity measures is going through metros to his office, it is better to shut down entire civil service just as US do to save significant finance.[/quOte

That's a show. He must have used his official vehicle to reach the metro. He need not resort to such worn out gimmicks to show his sense of austerity. It's more than enough, if he implements the austerity measures effectively.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.