The topic is locked.
Towords east coast the phailin- the storm is coming. This may be another disaster after Katrrina.
Spread this message so that every bodies will be alert specially to orissa.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Towords east coast the phailin- the storm is coming. This may be another disaster after Katrrina.

Both AP and Odisha are on high alert. Evacuation of people in the low lying areas is in progress.

Both AP and Odisha are on high alert. Evacuation of people in the low lying areas is in progress.

It is time for all parties to call back their agitation on Telangan issue and help people of state in this emergency.
Cyclone Phailin as they have categorized as very severe by weather forecast office, is expected to hit Odessa and Andhra Pradesh states on Saturday evening.The storm has high damage potential, considering wind-speed. They have evacuated nearly 2 lacs+ people so far

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Cyclone Phailin as they have categorized as very severe by weather forecast office, is expected to hit Odessa and Andhra Pradesh states on Saturday evening.The storm has high damage potential, considering wind-speed. They have evacuated nearly 2 lacs+ people so far

I'm in the scene of action. Entire night I was watching the course of the cyclone. Here in Vizag people are gripped in fear as it's likely to cause an unprecedented devastation.
It is only 400km away, heavy rain from 5.25 pm , 11th October at Puri, there are some electricity problems, met deptt of India saying it would be 220 to 230 km wind on other hand US Navy met deptt, saying it would be over 300km per hours of wind, expected to cross here starting from evening.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is only 400km away, heavy rain from 5.25 pm , 11th October at Puri, there are some electricity problems, met deptt of India saying it would be 220 to 230 km wind on other hand US Navy met deptt, saying it would be over 300km per hours of wind, expected to cross here starting from evening.

On the whole, its going to be more disastrous than Katrina that devastated USA in 2005.
It's now less than 12 hours and things are getting pretty fast in these areas. Everyone wants to get safe and also save thier belongings.

I'm in the scene of action. Entire night I was watching the course of the cyclone. Here in Vizag people are gripped in fear as it's likely to cause an unprecedented devastation.

I am worried about your well being big bro, Please keep us posted about latest developments.

I am worried about your well being big bro, Please keep us posted about latest developments.

Thank you for your concern. Nothing will happen to me with your love and concern. They protect me. Yes, I do post about the latest developments. Already gales with high speed started. No rain till now.

Thank you for your concern. Nothing will happen to me with your love and concern. They protect me. Yes, I do post about the latest developments. Already gales with high speed started. No rain till now.

Actually internet is first thing that goes out in such cases, so I will keep a watch on online update also.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.