Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mohan Dharia was one of the honest politicians and social worker.
He also got Padma Vibhushan in 2005, for great social work.

Mohan Dharia proved his honesty by getting away from the dishonest government. Where as the government proved that 'Honesty will not pay' by honoring the dishonest.
I missed this politician, and glad to hear one honest anti sycophant politician in congress and he must have a strong mettle to fight, he is the odd one out.

Unfortunately, the number of such honest politicians are dwindling. Of course it needs a strong steely moral and ethical base. Only those remain in the history.
Huge respect to such politician who should hold the top post, to make this country gold, long salute to such wonderful soul. It is us the voters who never have recognized such personality and they have just been faded away.

How the voters can recognize the real worth of a man, when they are made numb with a packet of Biriyani and a glass of hooch by the wicked politicians ?

It is no use blaming politicians if voters can be bribed with Biryani. Ultimately it is voters who have supreme authority and if they can be made dumb, there is no remedy.

I do not blame the politicians. Rather I appreciate them for finding the weakness of the voters to get their jobs done
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.