The BJP is demanding extra PM level security for Narendra Modi ever since the intelligence agencies have revealed that ISI and Mojahuddin are plotting to attack him.
But the home minister Shinde says that they cannot give anything more than what has already been given.The PM level security is given only to Manmohan Singh and of course to the entire Gandhi/Nehru clan - Sonia and her children and their family !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Obviously the Home Minister will be very less inclined to provide security to Modi or anyone else from the BJP! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Obviously the Home Minister will be very less inclined to provide security to Modi or anyone else from the BJP! :blink:

I was listenin to a discussion/debate about this subject and the manner in which the Congress spokesperson tried to wriggle out ,tied himself in knots about the question of providing PM security to Rahul Gandhi was really funny....They go to such lengths to make wrong, right !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Can anybody tell me the reason behind ISI attack on Modi? He is not PM but a PM candidate. He is CM of Gujarat.
Can anybody tell me the reason behind ISI attack on Modi? He is not PM but a PM candidate. He is CM of Gujarat.

Since there is great expectation about him and he has been projected as the future PM candidate if BJP wins, ISI is worried since he would definitely go all out to target the Pakistan based terrorists , so they want to get him killed before the elections itself...

Thank you said by: rambabu, Devyani Sarkar

ISI need not bother about actual designation of the target. They have their own perception. They may like some one holding an important post and dislike one not currently holding any post. The security cover is according to designation and also the threat is considered. Modi whould be entitled to normal security as available to C.M. But if he faces more threat, additional security may be considered. But it also needs be considered that entire Gujarat police force is at his command. So why the fuss?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Before I express my views Allow me to say that I don’t have any political affiliations.
Narendra Modi is the PM nominee of one of the strongest national party. In that respect his present status is much higher than the CM of Gujarat. The whole nation knows about his forthright views on Hindutva. And he has never hidden his views unlike hypocrite and fraudulent advocates of secularism of the rulers.
Take in to consideration the present mood of the nation. A saintly and most revered person like Lata Mangeshkar expressed her wish to see Narendra Modi as the Leader of this country. It speaks volumes about the present mood of the nation, that is disgusted with the stupid ways of the present rulers.
ISI views any person as its enemy irrespective of the position or status. Just see the the members of Indian Mujahdeen. All of them are non- descript common citizens. Are we not seeing them as the threats ?
Narendra Modi even if he is in an ordinary position with his strong views on Hindutva is a biggest threat to our mischievous neighbor. Hence one can imagine the intensity of ISI menace. Narendra Modi by all means needs a PM kind of security, who doesn’t need a security because nobody wants to harm him.
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Devyani Sarkar
I think prominent leaders are precious to this country all this started after lack luster performance of Bihar admn, where bombs found on the ground even three days after meeting, can you believe this, all are live bombs. The Gandhi Maidan is not a big field to cover in security, where no bullet proof vehicle and also no security checks, all these leads to discussion on these subjects.

http://mohanmekap.com/

ISI need not bother about actual designation of the target. They have their own perception. They may like some one holding an important post and dislike one not currently holding any post. The security cover is according to designation and also the threat is considered. Modi whould be entitled to normal security as available to C.M. But if he faces more threat, additional security may be considered. But it also needs be considered that entire Gujarat police force is at his command. So why the fuss?

The fuus or the whole issue has arisen because of the attitude of Congress which will go all out to give security to not ony Sonia and her two children but also to someone like Vadra but talk about rules when it comes to Modi- the typical double standards of the party !

The fuus or the whole issue has arisen because of the attitude of Congress which will go all out to give security to not ony Sonia and her two children but also to someone like Vadra but talk about rules when it comes to Modi- the typical double standards of the party !

Double standards are the hallmark of Indians in general. Politicians in particular.

Double standards are the hallmark of Indians in general. Politicians in particular.

Definitely so, If Modi was their own candidate and they knew about the life threat, would they have said the same thing ? one can also see their own losing self confidence which makes them resort to all sorts of cheap gimmick...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.