One wonders to what extent will Congress led UPA will go to stay in power ? Now there is yest another fresh controversy about the Central government granting Mayawati 3 bunglows, which she is planning to combine and build a Super bunglow for herself...The plot area is 24,000 sq ft. Talk about greed,flouting of power,wasting and misusing tax payers money...

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/mayawati-three-bungalow-lutyens-zone-cpwd/1/321932.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People has voted them. People who voted them are responsible for whatever happens to the country, because of them.
People has voted them. People who voted them are responsible for whatever happens to the country, because of them.
She was voted out of power in UP, she is MP of Rajya Sabha, where person is elected indirectly.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
She was voted out of power in UP, she is MP of Rajya Sabha, where person is elected indirectly.

So is our PM Manmohan Singh ...As far as Congress party is cocerned rules are for others and they can do what they want, whether it is blessing Mayawati with 3 bunglows (this after she has already been given one earlier ) or sending a criminal politician like Mulayam singh free of charges - hope the nation watches and remembers at the time of voting ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is confusing me. What politicians actually wants? If they are good friends, they must work together to form a single party to rule. If they are rivalries, they must work according to the rules and regulations.
This is confusing me. What politicians actually wants? If they are good friends, they must work together to form a single party to rule. If they are rivalries, they must work according to the rules and regulations.
Single party rules means it is leading to dictatorship in a way what China is at, in democracy there will be differences and there will be different thoughts and each thoughts needs to be honored and cared. There should be equal respect for secularists as well as communalists as, both are garnering votes this goes on to show, there are people who are supporting all these. :whistle: :unsure:

Single party rules means it is leading to dictatorship in a way what China is at, in democracy there will be differences and there will be different thoughts and each thoughts needs to be honored and cared. There should be equal respect for secularists as well as communalists as, both are garnering votes this goes on to show, there are people who are supporting all these. :whistle: :unsure:

One can never be sure whether single party rule is better or a chow chow like ours.It is precisely because of such a situation that Mayawati is reaping the benefits by getting not one but 3 bunglows for her to build a palace...

She is charging cost of support to UPA government. People have limited option so they vote to any one turn by turn. Once to SP and than to BSP. Now people have option of NATO.

She is charging cost of support to UPA government. People have limited option so they vote to any one turn by turn. Once to SP and than to BSP. Now people have option of NATO.

Bhaiya Chor chor mousere bhai- you scratch my back, I do yours. Why should Mayawati or Mulayam denied the credit for their expertise in making or breaking governments. These two can bring Congress government down in a jiffy so what ia few hundred crores mean while a government is on the stake (even if for few months).

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think if you have power then enjoy it in optimum capacity, as no one known "Kal ho na ho"

I think if you have power then enjoy it in optimum capacity, as no one known "Kal ho na ho"

It does not matter that you are denying others of their livelihood by doing so.....our politicians are probably the worst in the world as far as corruption and greed is concerned !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.