A rumor has been circulating some parts of Bihar and Bengal that salt will not be available in the market soon. So, people are buying as many packets of salt as possible . Some are also seen taking away sacks of salt. This has created a problem in the market . Regular buyers are not getting their supply of salt. Who are behind this rumor? Whoever they are, they are certainly not the friends of ordinary citizens. :evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A rumor has been circulating some parts of Bihar and Bengal that salt will not be available in the market soon. So, people are buying as many packets of salt as possible . Some are also seen taking away sacks of salt. This has created a problem in the market . Regular buyers are not getting their supply of salt. Who are behind this rumor? Whoever they are, they are certainly not the friends of ordinary citizens. :evil:

I too read about this and apparently salt is being sold at Rs 200 per KG, ridiculous ! I have a feeling that the black marketeers with the blessings of someone higher up is behind this whole salt scam...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This has happened in Meghalaya too and many people have been arrested for it. How can people fall prey to such ridiculous rumors? :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I too read about this and apparently salt is being sold at Rs 200 per KG, ridiculous ! I have a feeling that the black marketeers with the blessings of someone higher up is behind this whole salt scam...

I also read this news. It surprising that how peoples are believeing on it. Main source of salt is sea and unlimited salt in available in sea.It is mischief of black marketers and unsocial elements.
Is it new business tactics? I wonder. This is third time happening in Kolkata in this year.
On Nov 11, all over here the same rumor is there, as salt becomes empty from the market and high in costs, who is spreading all these rumors and now basic food necessities are getting costlier.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Such peoples are like parasites. Rumours have never done good to any body. Salt which is the most essential article of consumption is in danger. Salt is manufactured in India on huge mass which can never end in a year. Such bogus rumours can increase the price of salt abnormally. This is wickedness.
Is it new business tactics? I wonder. This is third time happening in Kolkata in this year.

It is not business tactics, it is cheating, it is fraud.
Ruours and rumour mongers are not new. The aim is to play mind games and create a sort of panic. And this will be utilized by the Rumour manufacturing industry which is there and will be there for eternity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.