I was shocked to see the video of the robbery in an ATM in Bengaluru. The robber first threatened the lady customer with a revolver and then hacked her repeatedly with sharp and heavy knife. Then, he wiped the blood from the weapon with a piece of cloth or something and left with the lady's bag leaving her to die. Sometimes, I think, the IT capital of India is fast turning into a crime capital. Some of those I knew have been robbed too. And, a respectable woman I knew of, was also raped there.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is scary and shocking to think that one can be robbed in broad day light.Of course it was early in the morning with most of the people busy within their homes and not many people on the streets. The manner in which the man has attacked the poor lady makes you realise how desperate these people are, fully well knowing that there are cctv cameras and they could be caught !
I hope at least now ATMs get proper day and night security...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is a police station nearby. Agreed, because it was morning, people were busy with their jobs. But what about the police? They are supposed to be vigilant all along. The fact that it happened in Bengaluru ,says that this can happen anywhere. Where I a woman can have security? The victim was brutally attacked. And she was a Bank Manager.
This can't be the case of only robbery. This is also a matter of personal grievance. Police should take serious action against the criminals.
This can't be the case of only robbery. This is also a matter of personal grievance. Police should take serious action against the criminals.

I think from the video police may succeed in catching the culprit.

Many a times bank employees are also involved.

Many a times bank employees are also involved.

In this particular case it's an outsider and he's a professional.
So far they have absolutely no clue as to who it was...They will of course get him but in the mean time an innocent woman and her family suffers because of the carelessness of the bank.They should have had a security guard there ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So far they have absolutely no clue as to who it was...They will of course get him but in the mean time an innocent woman and her family suffers because of the carelessness of the bank.They should have had a security guard there ...

In my state, all ATMs are provided with an armed guard. She was grievously injured and she bled a lot. Anyhow she's recovering.
I was shocked to see the video of the robbery in an ATM in Bengaluru. The robber first threatened the lady customer with a revolver and then hacked her repeatedly with sharp and heavy knife. Then, he wiped the blood from the weapon with a piece of cloth or something and left with the lady's bag leaving her to die. Sometimes, I think, the IT capital of India is fast turning into a crime capital. Some of those I knew have been robbed too. And, a respectable woman I knew of, was also raped there.

It is story of whole country. Indeed criminals have not fear of law.
This incident is really HORRIBLE .. Not only in Bengaluru ...tell me where will we ( WOMEN ) be protected ?? There is no Justice at all . If some incident happens , then higher authorities make Over Action for 2 or 3 days .. that is it .. they again forget about that happened issue . .

What should we do to overcome these kind of Crimes over women ?? I would like to know any helpful voice from you guys
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.