The judgment is out just now and the Talwars have been found guilty of murdering their daughter as well as their domestic help Hemraj.The incident took place 5 years ago in May 2008 and there have been many twiists and turns after which, the CBI felt that only the Talwars had the reason and opportunity to commit murder..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Aarushi murder case was in the news headlines for months. Few days ago I have seen this case once again in the headlines. Many people were involved and many evidences were disposed. The culprits were caught and detained many times to know the truth. Aarushi's father was in the jail. He was released after the confession of the murders. Yet many doubts were not cleared. This time Talwars are convicted and punished by the court. I hope the justice is done.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Aarushi murder case was in the news headlines for months. Few days ago I have seen this case once again in the headlines. Many people were involved and many evidences were disposed. The culprits were caught and detained many times to know the truth. Aarushi's father was in the jail. He was released after the confession of the murders. Yet many doubts were not cleared. This time Talwars are convicted and punished by the court. I hope the justice is done.

I agree that there are many unanswered questions and absolutely no eye witnesses, purely circumstancial evidence has been taken into account.Tomorrow the sentencing will be carried out , but they have the option of appewaling against itin the high court and this process amy take several months after which if they dont get justce there, they may go to supreme court, so this is not the end of road for them....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why did Talwars killed Aarushi? I don't think CBI has enough proof against them.
At one time, even the CBI raised its hands in helplessness. Parents of Arushi are the only persons who had a motive. There is a truth in the saying, 'Law will take its own course.' May be an inordinate delay. But in such cases that can't be avoided.
So many unanswered questions and so many twists...but it is good to know that they have been convicted of the crime, a really horrific ending to a beautiful young girl with a promising life ahead! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

They are both saying that they are not guilty which is expected ..either way it is a sickening issue and the Police and the CBI has handled it very badly right in the beginning...

They are both saying that they are not guilty which is expected ..either way it is a sickening issue and the Police and the CBI has handled it very badly right in the beginning...

Most guilty people never accept their guilt, but we all know that this probably was a case of honour killing! But still, I cannot help but shudder at the loss of such a lovely young girl! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Most guilty people never accept their guilt, but we all know that this probably was a case of honour killing! But still, I cannot help but shudder at the loss of such a lovely young girl! :blink:

I know, how can anyone kill their own child no matter she has done, afterall she was so immature and young...I find it very distressing to think there are such people around who could kill their own childen...

The judgment is out just now and the Talwars have been found guilty of murdering their daughter as well as their domestic help Hemraj.The incident took place 5 years ago in May 2008 and there have been many twiists and turns after which, the CBI felt that only the Talwars had the reason and opportunity to commit murder..
There will be verdict tomorrow, but this is not a closure report, so it will give room for parents of Arushi to appeal at higher court, but in tv it shows there were distorted and calm and it seems they will able to deal with it, the media covered the way, it also shreds doubts on the cases, but still long way to go.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There will be verdict tomorrow, but this is not a closure report, so it will give room for parents of Arushi to appeal at higher court, but in tv it shows there were distorted and calm and it seems they will able to deal with it, the media covered the way, it also shreds doubts on the cases, but still long way to go.

Apparently after the verdict was read out the couple broke down in the court after which they were taken to the prison...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.