Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact from what I have read earlier even her mother is reaping the benefits here...when her mother and two sisters visit India they get the same royal treatment at the cost of tax payer.They are really living it up just because we have spineless leaders who have neither ethics nor any patriotism..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In fact from what I have read earlier even her mother is reaping the benefits here...when her mother and two sisters visit India they get the same royal treatment at the cost of tax payer.They are really living it up just because we have spineless leaders who have neither ethics nor any patriotism..

Yesterday a book named Madam has been released written in Telugu. A channel has broadcast a chitchat with the writer of the book. It seems the writer has done lot of research over Sonia. Here are some points according to the writer.
Sonia's father was working as a mason.
She had an elder sister, who was an illiterate.
Sonia left for England to learn English
She worked as a waitress in a Bar.( I forgot the name of the bar).
It was here Rajiv met her.
The alliance was initially not accepted by Indira.
Indira was a terror to Sonia.
She abhorred politics and persuaded Rajiv to abstain from politics.
She can never deliver a speech. She reads the prepared speech.
She never holds a press meet.
Many other factors were given. These are the things i could remember
From abject poverty she rose to the position of one of the 12 richest politicians of the world
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yesterday a book named Madam has been released written in Telugu. A channel has broadcast a chitchat with the writer of the book. It seems the writer has done lot of research over Sonia. Here are some points according to the writer.
From abject poverty she rose to the position of one of the 12 richest politicians of the world

All thanks to the generosity of the Indian people, we take the quote Athithi Devobava a bit too seriously making the Athithi not only loot us but also rule us and stay on and kick us around ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is a surprise for me it shows that Indian Politicians are expert in making money. :woohoo: :evil:

All thanks to the generosity of the Indian people, we take the quote Athithi Devobava a bit too seriously making the Athithi not only loot us but also rule us and stay on and kick us around ...

Well said.Aamir's advertisement on Atithi Devo Bhava should add this bit.
This is a surprise for me it shows that Indian Politicians are expert in making money. :woohoo: :evil:

There is no surprsie in that neither is there any surprise about Sonia madames wealth since this country has been left open for the family to take what they want, when they want...

There is no surprsie in that neither is there any surprise about Sonia madames wealth since this country has been left open for the family to take what they want, when they want...

And there may be many more property and money which may not be accounted still she may be having black money. :evil:

I'm surprised hearing that you are surprised. The fact that Indian politicians are experts in making money is known to all.You should be surprised if somebody says Indian politicians are 'HONEST"
I am not sure whether Sonia is richer than Queen Elizabeth II. What is certain that she is surely more powerful than the queen. As the leader of the largest democracy in the world she wields immense power. The queen on the other hand is a figurehead.
With 2 billion wealth Sonia Gandhi is apparently richer than Queen Elizabeth.Coming from a middle class family Italian family she has struck gold in India , literally !
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sonia-Gandhi-is-richer-than-British-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Huffington-Post/articleshow/26734502.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Has she struck gold alone?? She may have struck diamond, platinum and what not!!! But her heart still bleeds for the poor people of this country that should console them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.