Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is as expected...The congree party must have arm twisted the huffington post to aplogise, since when the same paper when it had oublished a report on her in 2011 about her rise to power and applauding her they had no complaints about it and the same congress men called it a rag now....

I'm confused. But the news was published by Dainik Jaagaran, a reputed paper. Which paper has to be believed ?
But yahoo news is still carrying this news about Sonia's riches.

If not satisfied with dainkik Jagran, see:

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-huffington-post-edits-report-puts-footnote-stating-sonia-gandhi-s-name-has-been-removed-from-rich-list-1928180

no. Need of verifying . Regional media also publishing this about Sonia.

This is something on expected lines...Congress would never let any such news leak out and when it does makes sure that it gets sliced off immediately..

If they can get the US authorities to release her son who was caught red-handed carrying large amounts of illegal foreign currency then it is not a big deal to get a mere newspaper retract their claims and apologise!

And whatever proof may or may not exist as to her being owner of the largest treasure in the world, but it still does not take a fool to realise the amounts that have been involved in the various corruptions and scams and seeing the enormity of such corruptions, it is extremely hard to believe that she is not involved. It would take an extremely gullible person to believe that she is not involved in all that! There is bound to be money in her name, and not just any amount, but tonnes of it!

I simply can't understand what prevents her from filing a defamation suit with suitable damages to challenge this so-called lie or fabrication!!!

Exactly! That is because their case will not hold water once they stand in the court, it will be extremely hard for them to prove their so-called innocence!

Also, we recently heard that during the rescue operations in Uttarakhand, Robert Vadera's helicopter company was given the contract of rescuing people, a task which they carried out diligently but only after receiving payment of upto rs. 1,00,000 per person! Now is it so hard to believe that the lady did not receive any commissions from it or that the family owns no such treasures?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is as expected...The congree party must have arm twisted the huffington post to aplogise, since when the same paper when it had oublished a report on her in 2011 about her rise to power and applauding her they had no complaints about it and the same congress men called it a rag now....

I'm confused. But the news was published by Dainik Jaagaran, a reputed paper. Which paper has to be believed ?

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-huffington-post-edits-report-puts-footnote-stating-sonia-gandhi-s-name-has-been-removed-from-rich-list-1928180

This is something on expected lines...Congress would never let any such news leak out and when it does makes sure that it gets sliced off immediately..

If they can get the US authorities to release her son who was caught red-handed carrying large amounts of illegal foreign currency then it is not a big deal to get a mere newspaper retract their claims and apologise!

And whatever proof may or may not exist as to her being owner of the largest treasure in the world, but it still does not take a fool to realise the amounts that have been involved in the various corruptions and scams and seeing the enormity of such corruptions, it is extremely hard to believe that she is not involved. It would take an extremely gullible person to believe that she is not involved in all that! There is bound to be money in her name, and not just any amount, but tonnes of it!

I simply can't understand what prevents her from filing a defamation suit with suitable damages to challenge this so-called lie or fabrication!!!

Sir, you yourself said that only 5% file suits. may be Sonia gandhi is also among those who don't file suits. Moreover, when apology has been given for unverified information on her wealth, there is no need for any suit. Aslo the matter comes to an end and all comments on the issue have become superflouos and devoid of any meaning whatsoever.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sir, you yourself said that only 5% file suits. may be Sonia gandhi is also among those who don't file suits. Moreover, when apology has been given for unverified information on her wealth, there is no need for any suit. Aslo the matter comes to an end and all comments on the issue have become superflouos and devoid of any meaning whatsoever.

In fact it raises more questions in the minds of the general public and they are the one who matter, not the few hundred MPs and Mlas representing the Congress party nor its blind supporters, people can read between the lines and gauge for themselves especially given the fact that Congress party is involved in one scam after the other ever since the lady in question took over the controls of the party...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In fact from what I have read earlier even her mother is reaping the benefits here...when her mother and two sisters visit India they get the same royal treatment at the cost of tax payer.They are really living it up just because we have spineless leaders who have neither ethics nor any patriotism..

Yesterday a book named Madam has been released written in Telugu. A channel has broadcast a chitchat with the writer of the book. It seems the writer has done lot of research over Sonia. Here are some points according to the writer.
Sonia's father was working as a mason.
She had an elder sister, who was an illiterate.
Sonia left for England to learn English
She worked as a waitress in a Bar.( I forgot the name of the bar).
It was here Rajiv met her.
The alliance was initially not accepted by Indira.
Indira was a terror to Sonia.
She abhorred politics and persuaded Rajiv to abstain from politics.
She can never deliver a speech. She reads the prepared speech.
She never holds a press meet.
Many other factors were given. These are the things i could remember
From abject poverty she rose to the position of one of the 12 richest politicians of the world
OMG :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sonia Gandhi has learned many things from her mother-in law. She is at least 10% of Indira Gandhi. She knows what to do, when to do and how to do. Presently there is hardly any politician like her. She has rouse up to a height from utter poverty just like many other politicians. However, I would say that she is the best one among all. She has done what others were doing but in the best way.
Sonia Gandhi has learned many things from her mother-in law. She is at least 10% of Indira Gandhi. She knows what to do, when to do and how to do. Presently there is hardly any politician like her. She has rouse up to a height from utter poverty just like many other politicians. However, I would say that she is the best one among all. She has done what others were doing but in the best way.

You mean to say that she amassed such huge amounts of wealth through corruption in a very graceful way? Devyani, please do read through all previous comments! If she resembles Indira Gandhi, then it is only the ruthlessness and nothing else!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You have done your best to make her the very best but I wonder if your best efforts have succeeded in doing so!!! :evil: :evil:
This is a surprise for me it shows that Indian Politicians are expert in making money. :woohoo: :evil:

I'm surprised hearing that you are surprised. The fact that Indian politicians are experts in making money is known to all.You should be surprised if somebody says Indian politicians are 'HONEST"

I still have that much faith on Indian politicians. :laugh:
This is a surprise for me it shows that Indian Politicians are expert in making money. :woohoo: :evil:

I'm surprised hearing that you are surprised. The fact that Indian politicians are experts in making money is known to all.You should be surprised if somebody says Indian politicians are 'HONEST"

Good and honest politicians are there, but they are outnumbered by dishonest politicians.

Good and honest politicians are there, but they are outnumbered by dishonest politicians.

Largely outnumbered, can be counted on our fingertips...Sadly even that category is fast vanishing since they cannot survive in this scam filled atmosphere and give up politica altogether.It has happeened to two such people in y district since they were targetted for being rigid about their values by everyone...Like I said before, we Indians have corruption in our blood or have been taught by our oldest political party !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.