Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a surprise for me it shows that Indian Politicians are expert in making money. :woohoo: :evil:

I'm surprised hearing that you are surprised. The fact that Indian politicians are experts in making money is known to all.You should be surprised if somebody says Indian politicians are 'HONEST"

I still have that much faith on Indian politicians. :laugh:

Good and honest politicians are there, but they are outnumbered by dishonest politicians.

Largely outnumbered, can be counted on our fingertips...Sadly even that category is fast vanishing since they cannot survive in this scam filled atmosphere and give up politica altogether.It has happeened to two such people in y district since they were targetted for being rigid about their values by everyone...Like I said before, we Indians have corruption in our blood or have been taught by our oldest political party !

Yes that species of 'Honest' politicians is under the threat of extinction.
This is a surprise for me it shows that Indian Politicians are expert in making money. :woohoo: :evil:

I'm surprised hearing that you are surprised. The fact that Indian politicians are experts in making money is known to all.You should be surprised if somebody says Indian politicians are 'HONEST"

Good and honest politicians are there, but they are outnumbered by dishonest politicians.

Largely outnumbered, can be counted on our fingertips...Sadly even that category is fast vanishing since they cannot survive in this scam filled atmosphere and give up politica altogether.It has happeened to two such people in y district since they were targetted for being rigid about their values by everyone...Like I said before, we Indians have corruption in our blood or have been taught by our oldest political party !

You can't expect this rare species to survive when their habitat has been destroyed to make way for predatory politicians!!!

You can't expect this rare species to survive when their habitat has been destroyed to make way for predatory politicians!!!

True. When predators are on the prowl, mild animals run for their lives.
This list is abt. all politicians of the world, if politicians can earn such humongous money from politics, then it seems India is already a developed state, but if good and honest politicians are there then it could have been developed ten years back.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I would say that the scenario is same all over the world. Money is hidden and not utilised for the welfare and development of the Country. Sonia Gandhi is not the one in India. There are many more politicians. How much all CM of India has in their bank a/cs?
I would say that the scenario is same all over the world. Money is hidden and not utilised for the welfare and development of the Country. Sonia Gandhi is not the one in India. There are many more politicians. How much all CM of India has in their bank a/cs?

No it is not the same all over the world, leaders of other countries such as Singapore, Sweden, Norway and other countries that are the least corrupt, behave exactly like common men and presidents and PMs of these countries even travel in public transports like all others. Misuse of power by politicians is mainly unique to corrupt countries such as ours!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No it is not the same all over the world, leaders of other countries such as Singapore, Sweden, Norway and other countries that are the least corrupt, behave exactly like common men and presidents and PMs of these countries even travel in public transports like all others. Misuse of power by politicians is mainly unique to corrupt countries such as ours!

Fair enough!! We have been training our guns at one family!!! What about the saints (!) surrounding this family, huh!!!

Fair enough!! We have been training our guns at one family!!! What about the saints (!) surrounding this family, huh!!!

My thoughts on this is only that, birds of a feather flock together!!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My thoughts on this is only that, birds of a feather flock together!!! :woohoo:

But what is disconcerting is that dissimilar birds of dissimilar feathers are flocking as one flock!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually a true politician can never be honest. I don't agree with the above statement.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.