Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a surprise for me it shows that Indian Politicians are expert in making money. :woohoo: :evil:

I'm surprised hearing that you are surprised. The fact that Indian politicians are experts in making money is known to all.You should be surprised if somebody says Indian politicians are 'HONEST"

I still have that much faith on Indian politicians. :laugh:

Good and honest politicians are there, but they are outnumbered by dishonest politicians.

Largely outnumbered, can be counted on our fingertips...Sadly even that category is fast vanishing since they cannot survive in this scam filled atmosphere and give up politica altogether.It has happeened to two such people in y district since they were targetted for being rigid about their values by everyone...Like I said before, we Indians have corruption in our blood or have been taught by our oldest political party !

Yes that species of 'Honest' politicians is under the threat of extinction.

Actually a true politician can never be honest. I don't agree with the above statement.

Nothing can be generalized. There are and there will be Honest politicians. Exceptions will be there.
This is a surprise for me it shows that Indian Politicians are expert in making money. :woohoo: :evil:

I'm surprised hearing that you are surprised. The fact that Indian politicians are experts in making money is known to all.You should be surprised if somebody says Indian politicians are 'HONEST"

I still have that much faith on Indian politicians. :laugh:

Good and honest politicians are there, but they are outnumbered by dishonest politicians.

Largely outnumbered, can be counted on our fingertips...Sadly even that category is fast vanishing since they cannot survive in this scam filled atmosphere and give up politica altogether.It has happeened to two such people in y district since they were targetted for being rigid about their values by everyone...Like I said before, we Indians have corruption in our blood or have been taught by our oldest political party !

Yes that species of 'Honest' politicians is under the threat of extinction.

Actually a true politician can never be honest. I don't agree with the above statement.

Nothing can be generalized. There are and there will be Honest politicians. Exceptions will be there.

As far as honesty is concerned, no body is totally honest. we all have to make some adjustment to survive. But if you are 90% honest and 10% dishonest, you will be considered 'honest'. No politician would of course be perfectly honest. But is some body is not guilty of big scam and otherwise performs well, he is considered honest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I would say that the scenario is same all over the world. Money is hidden and not utilised for the welfare and development of the Country. Sonia Gandhi is not the one in India. There are many more politicians. How much all CM of India has in their bank a/cs?

One such predator whose name readily comes to my mind is the former PM of Italy - the infamous Silvio Berlusconi and Madam Gandhi knows it!!! :P :P :P
This list is abt. all politicians of the world, if politicians can earn such humongous money from politics, then it seems India is already a developed state, but if good and honest politicians are there then it could have been developed ten years back.

Do you think honesty has some connection with politicians?. :blink:

I don't I feel the most dishonest people join politics. :woohoo:
This list is abt. all politicians of the world, if politicians can earn such humongous money from politics, then it seems India is already a developed state, but if good and honest politicians are there then it could have been developed ten years back.

I don't I feel the most dishonest people join politics. :woohoo:[/quote

The most dishonest people love politics in India!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Most of the dishonest people are either businessmen or politicians. Others are government employees or bureaucrats, etc. Dishonesty may exist in any form on the earth. Most of them are still unidentified.

Most of the dishonest people are either businessmen or politicians. Others are government employees or bureaucrats, etc. Dishonesty may exist in any form on the earth. Most of them are still unidentified.

Dishonesty is omnipresent and its forms are countless.

There are few examples, of some politicians of the past, those are honest and they hardly save money for their successors, here one such politicians was there, and I have heard one cm of TN also, but it seems that they are in the minority numbers and in the present world a pauper cannot be a politicians due to the advent of force and power into politics.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There are few examples, of some politicians of the past, those are honest and they hardly save money for their successors, here one such politicians was there, and I have heard one cm of TN also, but it seems that they are in the minority numbers and in the present world a pauper cannot be a politicians due to the advent of force and power into politics.

Even today there may be a few honest politicians but you wont hear about them ! They will not be popular because they will not be flashy like the more corrupt politicians and so the party president may not have much use for them.By and by they may vanish from the scene since they will not be able to do any public service either because of lack of funds.This has happened here when this particular MP who is very clean would never get his MP fund released or even if it did it would be in small quantity and he could not do anything much with it...the corrupt ones get their funds in time and show some expenditure and pocket the rest !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Honesty or dishonesty is rooted in human character. The volume of dishonesty depends on opportunity. Those in position of power has more chance. Politicians are most poserful. Conclusion can be well drawn.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.