What goes up must also come down, and bigger they are, the harder they fall! But will it prove true for both these countries?

Read this article, its an interesting one although it does seem quite partial to me!

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-11-21/news/44327048_1_china-and-india-adb-lant-pritchett

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The article is hypothetical. Both India and China will survive and make any adjustment necessary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I totally agree with what has been written about India , am quoting here "

India's economy, by stark comparison, is struggling to rid itself of the giant ball-andchain its political system has become these past 10 years...
.and

" The things China and India do have in common may prove toxic once investors begin panicking: weak institutions and legal systems that undermine investor confidence and will be out of their depth during a market meltdown; a huge gap between rich and poor that could foment social instability; ambitious local government officials and deeply entrenched vested interests that will meddle in the financial rescue process; and a dismal world economy that offers little room for the Asian giants to export their way back to health"

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

India's economy, by stark comparison, is struggling to rid itself of the giant ball-andchain its political system has become these past 10 years...
.and

" The things China and India do have in common may prove toxic once investors begin panicking: weak institutions and legal systems that undermine investor confidence and will be out of their depth during a market meltdown; a huge gap between rich and poor that could foment social instability; ambitious local government officials and deeply entrenched vested interests that will meddle in the financial rescue process; and a dismal world economy that offers little room for the Asian giants to export their way back to health"

Exactly! And in spite of having a brilliant economist as our head of state, our power-crazy politicians are expediating the disintegration process by introducing more and more schemes seemingly for poor and starved, but the poor remain poor and starved while the middlemen become rich. What no one realises is that once we fall, all those sackfuls of money will worth no more than ashes!

.and

Exactly! And in spite of having a brilliant economist as our head of state, our power-crazy politicians are expediating the disintegration process by introducing more and more schemes seemingly for poor and starved, but the poor remain poor and starved while the middlemen become rich. What no one realises is that once we fall, all those sackfuls of money will worth no more than ashes!

That is the whole tragedy of this country , no one seems to care about the basic issues and taking the country forward and there is no unity among politicians ! their differences and hatred spills over all issues and becomes a stumbling black where growth is concerned.Unless there is a total change in attitude and mind set I doubt if we can achieve much in a decade or even two or three decades ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

China will never cooperate with India. India will never participate in destructive activities. China can do so together with Muslim countries.
China will never cooperate with India. India will never participate in destructive activities. China can do so together with Muslim countries.

Devyani, I think you have not read the article carefully. This is not about participating in destructive activities but that these two countries are powerful economies that are growing with a phenomenal speed and in the eventuality they crash down, they will take the entire world with them because other countries are heavily investing in these. This is about economics and not about terrorism! :blink:

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

Devyani, I think you have not read the article carefully. This is not about participating in destructive activities but that these two countries are powerful economies that are growing with a phenomenal speed and in the eventuality they crash down, they will take the entire world with them because other countries are heavily investing in these. This is about economics and not about terrorism! :blink:

The kind of nuclear stockpile the world has accumulated, this planet can be destroyed thousand times over and as for India its politicians are more than enough to ...??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's right they are giants in Asia just because there is lot of market here in both the countries which was explored long back by US but I think now the way Chinese products are reigning in the world it looks Chinese economy is going to beat any nation of the world so is true with India but we are still growing with the lower rate compared to China. :blink:
That's right they are giants in Asia just because there is lot of market here in both the countries which was explored long back by US but I think now the way Chinese products are reigning in the world it looks Chinese economy is going to beat any nation of the world so is true with India but we are still growing with the lower rate compared to China. :blink:
Chinese products are there everywhere and they seem to dump products in order to increase business, but one myth is also associated with it that these products does not have any value associated with it as well as these products are meant for short term not for long term. The brand Chinese products is very weak and that is what going to hurt it in the long run.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Chinese products are there everywhere and they seem to dump products in order to increase business, but one myth is also associated with it that these products does not have any value associated with it as well as these products are meant for short term not for long term. The brand Chinese products is very weak and that is what going to hurt it in the long run.

This perception is valid. The voluminous production is at the cost of quality. This applies to their consumer durables as well as industrial goods>
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.