Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ultimately all have to be pragmatic. Once Federal Republic of Germany broke relation with every country who had deiplomatic ties with East Germany. But later they had to change this policy as they were getting isolated. Even in day to day life we face such situation. There is a bad neighbor and you dislike him. But after some time, you have the compulsion to maintain at least working relation with him. This is so in inernational politics as well. Nobody can be absolutely rigid.

This is a matter of maintaining relations no matter what, similarly we still maintain a friendly approach towards Pakistan who keeps carrying on its insurgent and terrorist activities against us, but the way US did this was in a very laughable and ridiculous manner, so it does raises some questions!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ultimately all have to be pragmatic. Once Federal Republic of Germany broke relation with every country who had deiplomatic ties with East Germany. But later they had to change this policy as they were getting isolated. Even in day to day life we face such situation. There is a bad neighbor and you dislike him. But after some time, you have the compulsion to maintain at least working relation with him. This is so in inernational politics as well. Nobody can be absolutely rigid.

This is a matter of maintaining relations no matter what, similarly we still maintain a friendly approach towards Pakistan who keeps carrying on its insurgent and terrorist activities against us, but the way US did this was in a very laughable and ridiculous manner, so it does raises some questions!

US policies are based only on capital gains and how it benefits their country and its people , which I feel to a certain extent is to be appreciated.they never give up on any of their citizens like our government does ! We can see the way our government doesnt even bother when ships are captured and Indian sailors are taken hostage...Now USA is hoping that they can form trade ties etc with Modi since he is known to be good at that...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

US policies are based only on capital gains and how it benefits their country and its people , which I feel to a certain extent is to be appreciated.they never give up on any of their citizens like our government does ! We can see the way our government doesnt even bother when ships are captured and Indian sailors are taken hostage...Now USA is hoping that they can form trade ties etc with Modi since he is known to be good at that...

They only have their own interests at heart, otherwise they wouldn't be taking financial assistance from China even though it poses the greatest threat to them! They are probably hoping for more easy access into India through Modi!

Politics of convenience is the principle. Moreover, there is a strong Gujarati lobby canvassing for Modi in US. Actually, it is not Manmohan or Modi that US cares about. Whoever may become the PM of India, it is India, a powerful developing nation, that US wants in its side.

Yes, this is extremely believable! There is a vast majority of Gujrati community settled in US and they have a strong hold over the business and financial sectors and many are successful even in political circles, so obviously they may be lobbying for Modi. Yet if we ignore this part, then too US will stand to lose a lot should they turn away from us and Modi becomes the PM> After all we are the major exporter of large numbers of young talents and brains to US!

The educated class of people would know the good and bad of the Nation better than the illiterate or less educated criminals. This is the reason behind this.
Politics of convenience is the principle. Moreover, there is a strong Gujarati lobby canvassing for Modi in US. Actually, it is not Manmohan or Modi that US cares about. Whoever may become the PM of India, it is India, a powerful developing nation, that US wants in its side.

Yes, this is extremely believable! There is a vast majority of Gujrati community settled in US and they have a strong hold over the business and financial sectors and many are successful even in political circles, so obviously they may be lobbying for Modi. Yet if we ignore this part, then too US will stand to lose a lot should they turn away from us and Modi becomes the PM> After all we are the major exporter of large numbers of young talents and brains to US!

The educated class of people would know the good and bad of the Nation better than the illiterate or less educated criminals. This is the reason behind this.

I am not sure how this relates to the topic in question, but when we talk about educated class in India, all they do is think of themselves first and foremost and leave the country to US or Europe for better prospects at the first given opportunity! Very few actually think of country first!

I am not sure how this relates to the topic in question, but when we talk about educated class in India, all they do is think of themselves first and foremost and leave the country to US or Europe for better prospects at the first given opportunity! Very few actually think of country first!

I tend to believe no such logical pattern could be at least in India. India is a challenge for the most rigorous intellectual!! The way a section of so-called educated people have been conducting in every space of life, you can rest assured, the illiterate ones won't stoop that low, never ever!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I tend to believe no such logical pattern could be at least in India. India is a challenge for the most rigorous intellectual!! The way a section of so-called educated people have been conducting every space of life, you can rest assured, the illiterate ones won't stoop that low, never ever!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Exactly! I have seen quite a few such examples myself, the level to which such people can stoop is really really low at times! :blink:

I tend to believe no such logical pattern could be at least in India. India is a challenge for the most rigorous intellectual!! The way a section of so-called educated people have been conducting every space of life, you can rest assured, the illiterate ones won't stoop that low, never ever!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Exactly! I have seen quite a few such examples myself, the level to which such people can stoop is really really low at times! :blink:

There are very few people who are EDucated in the real sense ! Most of them are degree holdres with the same old mindset, looking after their own interests and know how best to butter people when it suits them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are very few people who are EDucated in the real sense ! Most of them are degree holdres with the same old mindset, looking after their own interests and know how best to butter people when it suits them !

Actually such people are not at all educated. They have somehow purchased degree for cash. The % of such people is increasing in India. Therefore the condition of the country is becoming worst.

Actually such people are not at all educated. They have somehow purchased degree for cash. The % of such people is increasing in India. Therefore the condition of the country is becoming worst.

Yes they are educated illiterates.,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.