Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyaniji I would suggest that you should say but not insist him. If wife won't demand anything, husband won't work. He will be at ease.

You aren't married yet, aren't you?? Once you get married you will realise that sometimes wives have to be demanding or the husbands simply do not understand what the wives want! ;)

Absolutely true. I can say this because i often see my mom demanding something or other from my father. :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

Kalyaniji I would suggest that you should say but not insist him. If wife won't demand anything, husband won't work. He will be at ease.

You aren't married yet, aren't you?? Once you get married you will realise that sometimes wives have to be demanding or the husbands simply do not understand what the wives want! ;)

Absolutely true. I can say this because i often see my mom demanding something or other from my father. :laugh:

It is the nature of a woman. If she won't demand, man won't work.
However, woman should not demand anything which becomes very difficult for her husband to achieve for her.

It is the nature of a woman. If she won't demand, man won't work.
However, woman should not demand anything which becomes very difficult for her husband to achieve for her.

That is normally accepted norm but not true all the time. It is because most women do not work , they make demands to their husbands, but there is an equal percentage of women who do not make any demands to their husbands and are contented with what they have! Women who nag more constantly are the ones who make demands. There is another category of women who demand something from their husbands only occasionally and out of love, not out of force or habit!

@Gulshan, I agree with you on this...mortal remains of anyone should be released back in nature, it is not right to cling to them in any case! I find it quite spooky! Of course there are certain exceptions such as remains of St. Francis Xavier which have been preserved for so many years, but that has religious significance!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Need I say anything??? :blink: Or maybe I should demand that my husband do the same with my remains should I happen to go before him! :woohoo:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Italian-dad-turns-sons-remains-into-diamond/articleshow/27792063.cms
first of all I thanked for this nice link, a really wonderful to read, remembrance diamond, it is painful parents to see their son/daughter die in front of them, I had seen my cousin died ten years back and the pain of uncle and aunt, only the feeling they can seem to understand, after that aunt became emotionally weak mentally and physically, this is an example of a father, which wants his son to be remain with him forever through remembrance diamond, it proves even religion does not come front when taking the matter with own children, the ashes to diamond signifies it, a worth read indeed, as no one can understand what parents are thinking for us, the read is an absorbing experience. thanks :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Need I say anything??? :blink: Or maybe I should demand that my husband do the same with my remains should I happen to go before him! :woohoo:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Italian-dad-turns-sons-remains-into-diamond/articleshow/27792063.cms
first of all I thanked for this nice link, a really wonderful to read, remembrance diamond, it is painful parents to see their son/daughter die in front of them, I had seen my cousin died ten years back and the pain of uncle and aunt, only the feeling they can seem to understand, after that aunt became emotionally weak mentally and physically, this is an example of a father, which wants his son to be remain with him forever through remembrance diamond, it proves even religion does not come front when taking the matter with own children, the ashes to diamond signifies it, a worth read indeed, as no one can understand what parents are thinking for us, the read is an absorbing experience. thanks :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Mohan, you have described the sentiments really beautifully, it indeed offers a solution to such parents who are unable to cope with the loss of their child or other near and dear ones! It is also a matter of how much they are able to let go of the departed person, for some having such a diamond may prove to be healing but for some it might result in constant grief! So there are both positive and negative sides to it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.