Yet another feather in the cap for the Congress party in Karnataka which is now on its way to organising the 4 th study tour in its one year odd existence ! Last year a group of 15 were sent to study Machu Pichu,Iguazu and other toursist spots in South America and later a group was sent to Japan, Thailand,China and Singapore for more studies and then it was aother Group is now in Figi,Australia and Newzeland which left on the 24th December and now the latest one will study the amazonian forests and also the waterfalls etc in South America...
Need we say any more ?
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/karnataka-mlas-plan-junket-to-south-american-countries/articleshow/27923194.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wonder what these MLAs would study. They are apparently on site seeing and not going to study anything. Moreover, if some of these MLAs are not elected in next election, their study, if any, will be waste.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Devyani Sarkar
I wonder what these MLAs would study. They are apparently on site seeing and not going to study anything. Moreover, if some of these MLAs are not elected in next election, their study, if any, will be waste.

Of course there is no study involved,it is just a pleasure trip funded by the tax payer - In fact they feel justified in going for the tour, thats what a couple of MLAs who were on the deate yesterday on news channel told, they feel they have a right to do so,..What better can we expect when our Pm has been the bggest globe trotter of all...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Few months ago I have read a news that the whole family of MLA is abroad for higher studies. In brief, may be all are less educated people. They need good education to run and ruin the country like India.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yet another feather in the cap for the Congress party in Karnataka which is now on its way to organising the 4 th study tour in its one year odd existence ! Last year a group of 15 were sent to study Machu Pichu,Iguazu and other toursist spots in South America and later a group was sent to Japan, Thailand,China and Singapore for more studies and then it was aother Group is now in Figi,Australia and Newzeland which left on the 24th December and now the latest one will study the amazonian forests and also the waterfalls etc in South America...
Need we say any more ?
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/karnataka-mlas-plan-junket-to-south-american-countries/articleshow/27923194.cms

I wonder if this bunch ever heard of the name of  Sundarbans rain forests , the largest continuous mangrove forests in the world and UNESCO heritage site is very much in India.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Need we say any more ?

I wonder if this bunch ever heard of the name of  Sundarbans rain forests , the largest continuous mangrove forests in the world and UNESCO heritage site is very much in India.

Do you expect them to visit their for studies? :woohoo:
Need we say any more ?

Yes, I expect them to visit for their studies. Not to SouthAmerica, but to a kindergarten school. They needit very much.
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Need we say any more ?

Yes, I expect them to visit for their studies. Not to SouthAmerica, but to a kindergarten school. They needit very much.

Yes they need to learn English first before they go abroad. Many of them know the state language and Hindi.
Need we say any more ?

Yes they need to learn English first before they go abroad. Many of them know the state language and Hindi.

Not necessarily English. To learn a spoonful of general knowledge and common sense.
Today on the newshour debate one of the Congress MLAs named Guttedar was so shamelessly defending the tour that it made your blood boil.... he did not even have the sense that the entire nation was judging him ..

Today on the newshour debate one of the Congress MLAs named Guttedar was so shamelessly defending the tour that it made your blood boil.... he did not even have the sense that the entire nation was judging him ..

He even said that going for such tours is their right and it costs a pittance of Rs. 1.25 Cr only per head. for the government.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.