Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manmohan singh will not go for theird term as P.M. Rahul gandhi is likley P.M. Congress candidaste. This will be announced at appropriate time. Manmohan singh also believes that BJP nominee Modi is desastrous.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Narendra-Modi-will-be-disastrous-as-PM-Manmohan-Singh/articleshow/28322039.cms?

That statement about Modi being a joke is amusing given the track record of the two ! Manmohan Singh brought the country down in every way and Modi revolutionised his state and made it one of the best states in India. Manmohan singh must be going senile and also doesnt seem to know what the ground realities are ...he seems to be living in a fools paradise !

I agree with your view. But India is a secular country as secularism play a vital role here. Peace is more important than development.

http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
India is a secular country but not a sheudo secular country, I would prefer to stay in Gujrat, Goa and TN and Odisha, than staying in so called secular provinces where, crimes rates touched rocketing heights.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Manmohan singh will not go for theird term as P.M. Rahul gandhi is likley P.M. Congress candidaste. This will be announced at appropriate time. Manmohan singh also believes that BJP nominee Modi is desastrous.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Narendra-Modi-will-be-disastrous-as-PM-Manmohan-Singh/articleshow/28322039.cms?

Yes we have come across this since last two years. I hope this time PM will seriously resign for a new face. The new candidate is supposed to be the better one than the present.
Modi is disastrous but he will become PM if his party wins.

That statement about Modi being a joke is amusing given the track record of the two ! Manmohan Singh brought the country down in every way and Modi revolutionised his state and made it one of the best states in India. Manmohan singh must be going senile and also doesnt seem to know what the ground realities are ...he seems to be living in a fools paradise !

I agree with your view. But India is a secular country as secularism play a vital role here. Peace is more important than development.

Thats true , along with development peace is essential and in that respect Gujrat is one of the most peaceful states with lowest crime rates and Congress and itsUPA alliance ruled Delhi and other states have the highest crime rates ...

Secularism or lack of it should not be made an issue here, but primary concerns such as food and personal security to each individual citizen should be the prime focus. And in that respect Delhi along with so-called secular states is right at the bottom of the list where Gujarat fairs quite better. So instead of making such statements not becoming to his status and position, the PM should do some serious introspection!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes we have come across this since last two years. I hope this time PM will seriously resign for a new face. The new candidate is supposed to be the better one than the present.

Yes. He will be P.M. if his party gets single party majority But this is a distant dream. At best the party will be single largest and the allies will most probably not accept him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

India is a secular country but not a sheudo secular country, I would prefer to stay in Gujrat, Goa and TN and Odisha, than staying in so called secular provinces where, crimes rates touched rocketing heights.

As far crime is concerned almost every state down south is crime free compared with the states like Delhi and around. Governance is not the only factor but it could be due to many social and economical reasons. That would not be proper if I write those reasons in public forums but we shall have to look at the root of the problems. Perhaps states once under the rule of Moughals are worst sufferers, perhaps the culture of the area changed beyond repair. Do they have any choice but not act like a secular to remain in government?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Knowing that Modi is the most favored among all cadidates the congress and other parties are going all out to tarnish his image since they cannot give him a corrupt lable even if they tried , which I am sure they have. Now since he has been found innocent of all false charges levelled by the Congress and its cronies one can hope that he will be the next PM.He is a very able adminstrator and not corrupt, also will be able to bring in the much needed change from the age old moth eaten ideas of previous governments...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think Mr Singh's dithyrambic outbursts had all the elements of acute frustration resulting out of chronic non-performance,hallucination, paranoia and loss of self-belief and self-respect too!!! He has set a new record for servility in contemporary politics even eclipsing the record of Dev Kanta Barooah who coined the slogan of 'Indira is India' and paid the price for it. If riots so called presided over by Modi claimed innocent lives in hundreds, Mr. Singh's murderous economic policies silently killed many many times more. Our media has made so much of his dignified conduct and all and he has shown his true colors by his imbecile statement. Sure, history won't even give damn to his so-called achievements as an economist but would spare a foot -note as a shameless sycophant who hung around for his own self interests in the chair of PM!!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I think Mr Singh's dithyrambic outbursts had all the elements of acute frustration resulting out of chronic non-performance,hallucination, paranoia and loss of self-belief and self-respect too!!! He has set a new record for servility in contemporary politics even eclipsing the record of Dev Kanta Barooah who coined the slogan of 'Indira is India' and paid the price for it. If riots so called presided over by Modi claimed innocent lives in hundreds, Mr. Singh's murderous economic policies silently killed many many times more. Our media has made so much of his dignified conduct and all and he has shown his true colors by his imbecile statement. Sure, history won't even give damn to his so-called achievements as an economist but would spare a foot -note as a shameless sycophant who hung around for his own self interests in the chair of PM!!!!

I think that truly sums up his political career and his tenure as PM for two terms...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

I think that truly sums up his political career and his tenure as PM for two terms...

Look, he is neither a Samuelson or Keynes. Though he might have harbored ambitions of being one!! He is not even an Amartya Sen winning a Nobel prize. After 70 he realized that by plunging into politics of an immoral kind he could be somebody by groveling at the feet of members of a particular family!! No political analysts in India who have gone gaga over this thoroughly deceptive image of being a dignified, educated person of Manmohan Singh, ever cared to dissect this trait of this famous PM!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Look, he is neither a Samuelson or Keynes. Though he might have harbored ambitions of being one!! He is not even an Amartya Sen winning a Nobel prize. After 70 he realized that by plunging into politics of an immoral kind he could be somebody by groveling at the feet of members of a particular family!! No political analysts in India who have gone gaga over this thoroughly deceptive image of being a dignified, educated person of Manmohan Singh, ever cared to dissect this trait of this famous PM!!

I’m a full supporter of your views on PM. He has humiliated both his knowledge, whatever he’s acclaimed of and his own self and decided to settle in his comfort zone. By any standards, he has proved himself as the most undignified PM of this country.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.