Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The issue here is why was he told about such a sensitive matter when he is neither the PM nor the Home Minister nor anyone promonent who is privy to such information.Another aspect is the manner in which he brought it out in his speech even before the investigation was conducted thereby probably alerting the terrorists, goes to show how irresponsible and immature he is...

I think he wants to alert commoners regarding this happenings. He wants to alert them to not to indulge in such terrorist activities. Few things must be known to the public rather than to keep everything under veil. After all such activities are going on for years.

Instead of alerting common people, all he seems to be doing is alerting the real terrorists! The issue is more about sensitivity and security of such information. Firstly,. Like Usha has pointed out, he is not a person who should be privy to such sensitive information. Secondly, if indeed he has been given the information by a CBI officer as per his own claims, should he be tossing it around casually while speaking on a public platform??? It only shows how immature he still is to deal with sensitive stuff!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The issue here is why was he told about such a sensitive matter when he is neither the PM nor the Home Minister nor anyone promonent who is privy to such information.Another aspect is the manner in which he brought it out in his speech even before the investigation was conducted thereby probably alerting the terrorists, goes to show how irresponsible and immature he is...

I think he wants to alert commoners regarding this happenings. He wants to alert them to not to indulge in such terrorist activities. Few things must be known to the public rather than to keep everything under veil. After all such activities are going on for years.

Instead of alerting common people, all he seems to be doing is alerting the real terrorists! The issue is more about sensitivity and security of such information. Firstly,. Like Usha has pointed out, he is not a person who should be privy to such sensitive information. Secondly, if indeed he has been given the information by a CBI officer as per his own claims, should he be tossing it around casually while speaking on a public platform??? It only shows how immature he still is to deal with sensitive stuff!

Exactly ! But most of us tend to take the view that being the son of Sonia Gandhi he is eentitled to such information which is actually not the case ...However, he is proving his mettle each day and hope the nation takes note !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Exactly ! But most of us tend to take the view that being the son of Sonia Gandhi he is eentitled to such information which is actually not the case ...However, he is proving his mettle each day and hope the nation takes note !

Very true! Actually in India the boundaries surrounding most institutions are not really respected, resulting in a premium law-enforcement institution such as the CBI turns into a caged parrot, the policemen have to dance to the tunes of the politicians who care two hoots about social welfare and security and now this! The spoiled prince cannot be expected to respect such boundaries or recognize sensitivity of security concerns, he is too important to think about such mundane matters! Let others do the job of salvaging and damage control!

I too hope that those sycophants who are clamouring for such an an immature person to be the next Prime Minister would take especial note of his immaturity!!

I too hope that those sycophants who are clamouring for such an an immature person to be the next Prime Minister would take especial note of his immaturity!!

That he's immature is a fact that has been noted by the nation long ago. No further notings are necessary.

Exactly Jabeen , how can he go round giving out such sensitive information ? He has done many such flip flops and the congress sychopants get busy diverting ourminds elsewhere mainly blaming other parties. Our entire political system has become a big joke !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly Jabeen , how can he go round giving out such sensitive information ? He has done many such flip flops and the congress sychopants get busy diverting ourminds elsewhere mainly blaming other parties. Our entire political system has become a big joke !

But the jokes that come out of these jokers are stale. I"m sure these jokers are ridiculing the grand art of " Joking".
When rahul Gandhi mentioned about ISI communicating with local youth in Muzaffar Nagar, he had clearly told that he had inpouts from intelligence bureau. So, this is not an issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When rahul Gandhi mentioned about ISI communicating with local youth in Muzaffar Nagar, he had clearly told that he had inpouts from intelligence bureau. So, this is not an issue.

Exactly what our concern is, if he goes around talking about such information that has been shared by the intelligence bureau, what happens to the confidentiality and security factor? Information coming from intelligence people is supposed to kept confidential!

Exactly what our concern is, if he goes around talking about such information that has been shared by the intelligence bureau, what happens to the confidentiality and security factor? Information coming from intelligence people is supposed to kept confidential!

This is true. This is more a security lapse by intelligence department than Rahul Gandhi. Rahul Gandhi also displayed his maturity revealing the information publicly.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.