From the US Midwest and to the east and south, experienced temperatures colder than Antarctica.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/polar-freeze-turns-deadly-moves-to-us-east-and-south-after-killing-21-people/1216826/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wohaaa.. That's looking extremely cold!! All those area are experiencing around -8 to -25 C temp which is surely too cold. I wonder how they able to do their daily work.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Wohaaa.. That's looking extremely cold!! All those area are experiencing around -8 to -25 C temp which is surely too cold. I wonder how they able to do their daily work.

I have been receiving messages From my American friends, the cold has hit the normal life and everything has come to a grinding halt.

I have been receiving messages From my American friends, the cold has hit the normal life and everything has come to a grinding halt.

No wonder in hearing that..

I have also read in the news that temperature can fall down upto -52 C.. That's surprisingly low!!!

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Climate patterns are changing and getting getting unpredictable day by day. In the last few years the number of storms, hurricanes and tsunamis are increasing. This is primarily because of global warming. If man does not stop polluting the planet and the environment, expect such changes to get worse. Perhaps the 2012 threat has not been removed-It has only postponed :S :S :S

Mala Jaiswar
Climate patterns are changing and getting getting unpredictable day by day. In the last few years the number of storms, hurricanes and tsunamis are increasing. This is primarily because of global warming. If man does not stop polluting the planet and the environment, expect such changes to get worse. Perhaps the 2012 threat has not been removed-It has only postponed :S :S :S

If the atmospheric abuse is continued, Tsunamis, cyclones etc will become a daily affair.
It really is bad situation out there .Most of the flights have been cancelled and people are unable to reach their work spots , no shops open because there is no work force coming ...I wonder how long this is going to last ? It is all part of the changing patterns .In India too we have seen changes and in some places in the north it has been unusually cold !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It really is bad situation out there .Most of the flights have been cancelled and people are unable to reach their work spots , no shops open because there is no work force coming ...I wonder how long this is going to last ? It is all part of the changing patterns .In India too we have seen changes and in some places in the north it has been unusually cold !

Yes. A few days ago I read Delhi recorded minimum temperature of the season. There is a place in AP called Lamba singi in the Araku valley has recorded 2degrees Celsius .
Most funny thing is one prisoner has taken this scope to go out and due to cold he has returned to gail again as this is safe from cold now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This reminds me of a one of my favorite disaster movies called The Day After Tomorrow with Dennis Quid in one of the lead roles! it is about how a severe snow storm hits the world and everything is covered in thick blankets of snow within a span of two days!

I think with temperatures dropping to such extremes below zero, the situation will not be very far when it really happens! Thanks to global warming and destruction of natural resources!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

After many years even Niagara fall has frozen solid...this is a picture that was taken barely 12 hours ago...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10957]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: AKP, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.