Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now Rahul Gandhi is at helms of affairs. He is to build his campaign on anti corrupion plank. There is likeliohood of some legislation for combating corruption.

vhttp://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/with-rahul-gandhi-at-helms-congress-to-pitch-anti-corruption-as-2014-poll-plank_904141.html

I liked his style. His promise to change the country entirely is reassuring. Perhaps it's time to get rid of corruption this country is facing for last 65 years. Also he has promised to bring justice to all including labor, farmers and working class. It's good to know that he knows that nothing has been done in this direction so far. I hope he succeed in fulfilling his promises. The country is looking at him with all their hopes.

Yes. Rahul deserves an opportunity. We should not have pre conceived idea that whatever comes from congress is bad. Who can say, he may be the Nation's 'Man Friday.'

The best thing is, he will succeed in correcting the things his forefathers were responsible for.

The correction mode must be always on. To err is human. Not to correct is devilish.

Yes. it seems they are serious about cleaning the stables and win the confidence of the people.
Now Rahul Gandhi is at helms of affairs. He is to build his campaign on anti corrupion plank. There is likeliohood of some legislation for combating corruption.

vhttp://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/with-rahul-gandhi-at-helms-congress-to-pitch-anti-corruption-as-2014-poll-plank_904141.html

I liked his style. His promise to change the country entirely is reassuring. Perhaps it's time to get rid of corruption this country is facing for last 65 years. Also he has promised to bring justice to all including labor, farmers and working class. It's good to know that he knows that nothing has been done in this direction so far. I hope he succeed in fulfilling his promises. The country is looking at him with all their hopes.

Yes. Rahul deserves an opportunity. We should not have pre conceived idea that whatever comes from congress is bad. Who can say, he may be the Nation's 'Man Friday.'

The best thing is, he will succeed in correcting the things his forefathers were responsible for.

The correction mode must be always on. To err is human. Not to correct is devilish.

Yes. it seems they are serious about cleaning the stables and win the confidence of the people.

The back log is enormous and they cannot clean up even 1% in the coming 4 months before elections aand if they manage to win they will never clean up that is for sure since Manmohan Singh already said that inspite of the scams they won a second time and if they win again they will simply close shop and go on as before, that is for sure ! rahul gnadhi will shut down his classroom and become an autocrat !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The back log is enormous and they cannot clean up even 1% in the coming 4 months before elections aand if they manage to win they will never clean up that is for sure since Manmohan Singh already said that inspite of the scams they won a second time and if they win again they will simply close shop and go on as before, that is for sure ! rahul gnadhi will shut down his classroom and become an autocrat !

They know it. They also know that they cannot clean in a span of 4 months.but they pose As if they are he'll bent on cleaning. That's enough to fool the public.

They know it. They also know that they cannot clean in a span of 4 months.but they pose As if they are he'll bent on cleaning. That's enough to fool the public.

No, that's no more enough to fool the public as it used to be. The public now knows the reality way better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, that's no more enough to fool the public as it used to be. The public now knows the reality way better.

Then they are fooling themselves.Don't they have the basic knowledge, where they will land if they take the public for granted?
At present Rahul Gandhi has held himself responsible if Congress looses election in Amethi. He is sure that his party will win this election without any fail.
The interview he gave for Times of India was well timed and one could see how he avoided answering all important issues and concentrated on only using the interview as a platform to canvass for votes at least ladies votes, sinbce he went on and on about how he intends to empower ladies as if they could not do it all these past years!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The interview he gave for Times of India was well timed and one could see how he avoided answering all important issues and concentrated on only using the interview as a platform to canvass for votes at least ladies votes, sinbce he went on and on about how he intends to empower ladies as if they could not do it all these past years!

Rahul Gandhi is not known to be a good orator and this was evident in the interview as he fumbled and appeared distinctly uncomfortable on several occasions.I didn't see an iota of stuff except using his already jaded buzz words System, people, Country, Gujarat.

I also used to think that.But he gave such an amateur interview,such confused pathway,no clear plan. Just general things,nothing specific.It made me change my mind.
At present Rahul Gandhi has held himself responsible if Congress looses election in Amethi. He is sure that his party will win this election without any fail.

Congress have already admitted to their self that 2014 election is a lost cause now.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.