By now all of us know all there is to know about the circumstances surrounding the death of Sunanda Pushkar, Shashi Taroor's wife. According to everyone who was close to her she was a very beautiful , warm and loving person, caring and helping people out in need.
There are many mysteries surrounding the circomstances of her death. Domestic misunderstanding is normal in every household but what exactly led to her death will be known in a few days after the complete autopsy is done. As of now it has been termed as a suspicious death ...One can see that Shashi Tarror is deeply destressed by this tragedy and my heart goes out to Sunanda's son through her previous marriage !
May her soul rest in peace !
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-sunanda-pushkar-came-crying-to-hotel-leela-on-january-15-was-pacified-by-staffers-1953421

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10976]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Postmortem report confirmed that her death was not a natural death. Investigators are examining some wounds on her body. And poisoning is not ruled out.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Postmortem report confirmed that her death was not a natural death. Investigators are examining some wounds on her body. And poisoning is not ruled out.

Actually they are suspecting an overdose of drugs and also there are wounds on her body which they will be investigating.it is a mystery since the door was bolted from within and she was alone in the room , last seen at 3.30 pm by the hotel staff !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I wish she has died a normal death. Her family is in depression and sadness. I hope everything to be fine and well.

Actually they are suspecting an overdose of drugs and also there are wounds on her body which they will be investigating.it is a mystery since the door was bolted from within and she was alone in the room , last seen at 3.30 pm by the hotel staff !

Doctors, after the completion of Postmortem, said, only after investigating her body wounds, the cause of death can be ascertained. Yes, there were no signs of struggle. The room was bolted from inside. Anything might have happened.
This is case of unhealthy familiy relation. Wife suspicious of husband's extramarital realtion and over possessive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is case of unhealthy familiy relation. Wife suspicious of husband's extramarital realtion and over possessive.

She was suspecting about her husband's illicit relations with a Pakistani journalist. Sunanda claims that she had seen the tweets of the journalist which she confirmed her suspicions.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

She was suspecting about her husband's illicit relations with a Pakistani journalist. Sunanda claims that she had seen the tweets of the journalist which she confirmed her suspicions.

This also shows the dark side of social sites like facebook and twitter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This also shows the dark side of social sites like facebook and twitter.

True. Social sites unlike early days when people used to believe that they help in building contacts and strengthen relations, they are gradually proving that they are breaking the relations and creating suspicions.
I find it simply amazing that highly intelligent , well placed and well travelled people like Sunanda and Shashi Tarror should even fall a prey to the social media ! Where is the need to bring in their personal grievances on a public platg\form and give a chance for everyone to take pot shots at them ? Either way it is really a very unfortuante and tragic happening ! Hopefully people will be more careful henceforth .

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen
I find it simply amazing that highly intelligent , well placed and well travelled people like Sunanda and Shashi Tarror should even fall a prey to the social media ! Where is the need to bring in their personal grievances on a public platg\form and give a chance for everyone to take pot shots at them ? Either way it is really a very unfortuante and tragic happening ! Hopefully people will be more careful henceforth .

I am sad at this turn of events. Here I would like to add that Mr. Tharoor's conduct - flamboyance at his age, his lack of inability to discipline himself in social and political matters- all contributed to this tragedy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.