Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a good step towards reviving the past glory of the esteemed university! But money alone is not enough, the driving forces including teachers behind it should be of good quality to really impart its past fame and glory.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is a good step towards reviving the past glory of the esteemed university! But money alone is not enough, the driving forces including teachers behind it should be of good quality to really impart its past fame and glory.

Nalanda was a complete university known all over the world for it's knowledgeable 'Acharyas' who won the appreciation of the then well developed countries like China and Egypt. If the government could succeed in reviving its glory, it would be a commendable achievement.
This is of course a big sum of money but such donations is necessary for the development and maintenance of the oldest University in India.

Nalanda was a complete university known all over the world for it's knowledgeable 'Acharyas' who won the appreciation of the then well developed countries like China and Egypt. If the government could succeed in reviving its glory, it would be a commendable achievement.

Knowing what often goes on in India, if they are able to reach even half its original glory, it would be a matter of pride for us all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

On 20th January Central government has decided to provide 27 million billion Rupees to Nalanda University.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/centres-over-rs-27-billion-165615911.html

@Deepu- Are you sure the amount you mentioned is correct or you need to edit it to make it right? 27 million billion Rupees sounds a little too much for this purpose! :)

@ SUNI51 IT IS BILLION AS SAID BY RAM..... NO NEED CORRECTION.
On 20th January Central government has decided to provide 27 million billion Rupees to Nalanda University.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/centres-over-rs-27-billion-165615911.html

@Deepu- Are you sure the amount you mentioned is correct or you need to edit it to make it right? 27 million billion Rupees sounds a little too much for this purpose! :)

@ SUNI51 IT IS BILLION AS SAID BY RAM..... NO NEED CORRECTION.

I said its billion according to the link in yahoo. Sunil was talking about the sub text you have written in the post as "27 million billion". See above your own sentence. It needs correction.
Thank you said by: DIPU S KUMAR
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.