Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honestly I think India is always poor at its bowling strength... Batsmen still doing well and give enough fought in both matches..Both match were quite close till last few overs .. But we lose the match. Bad luck and bad performance by bowlers.

Absolutely. India is poor at its bowling strength, especially during the death overs. I don't think it's bad luck. I say it's lack of killer instinct.
Honestly I think India is always poor at its bowling strength... Batsmen still doing well and give enough fought in both matches..Both match were quite close till last few overs .. But we lose the match. Bad luck and bad performance by bowlers.

Absolutely. India is poor at its bowling strength, especially during the death overs. I don't think it's bad luck. I say it's lack of killer instinct.

Well, there was bad luck too. I mean at the near end of both matches, India was in the position of winning the match. I mean they could have won it .. but unfortunately both times we lost wickets at that time and it cause us badly.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes, that was indeed very sad to see India slump from the number one spot. I actually think it the Indian batsmen who are failing us. India has never been known for the bowling. But the way the top order is performing, who are to blame? When Rohit and Shikhar were going great guns in the last year, we were undefeated. And now, as they aren't performing, the result is here for all us to see.
Second defeat against New Zealand. India loses Number 1 position. What happen to Indian team.

http://cricket.yahoo.com/news/new-zealand-vs-india-003539521.html

The reason is obvious . First reason is a team cannot maintain the winning streak consistently, Second reason is it's the homeground for Kiwis. The third reason is complacency.

Second ODI is really interesting . New Zealand is 271/4 and India 279/9. Still India lose the match due to D/L method. Really amazing method.

Duckworth Luis method is the standard practice of deciding the duration of the match in case of interruptions in the match.. The score says Kiwis are strong in all respects. They deserve a win.

Yes in term of wicket fall, New Zealand deserves win. They really play like a team.
Yes, that was indeed very sad to see India slump from the number one spot. I actually think it the Indian batsmen who are failing us. India has never been known for the bowling. But the way the top order is performing, who are to blame? When Rohit and Shikhar were going great guns in the last year, we were undefeated. And now, as they aren't performing, the result is here for all us to see.

This is the new team and their performance is not consistence. They must play like a unity. Whole India Team depends upon one or two play. Not good sign for Future,
Second defeat against New Zealand. India loses Number 1 position. What happen to Indian team.

The reason is obvious . First reason is a team cannot maintain the winning streak consistently, Second reason is it's the homeground for Kiwis. The third reason is complacency.

Second ODI is really interesting . New Zealand is 271/4 and India 279/9. Still India lose the match due to D/L method. Really amazing method.

Duckworth Luis method is the standard practice of deciding the duration of the match in case of interruptions in the match.. The score says Kiwis are strong in all respects. They deserve a win.

Yes in term of wicket fall, New Zealand deserves win. They really play like a team.

Wicket fall ? Anyhow New Zealand proved far superior to India in all respects Their batting order is superb.

Wicket fall ? Anyhow New Zealand proved far superior to India in all respects Their batting order is superb.

In term of batting strength Indian bating order is superior than other Team but New Zealand play like a team. Every one contribute where as India fail to do this.

In term of batting strength Indian bating order is superior than other Team but New Zealand play like a team. Every one contribute where as India fail to do this.

Don't forget New zealand is very strong in all the departments of the game. During death overs we fumble. Whereas the do not.

Don't forget New zealand is very strong in all the departments of the game. During death overs we fumble. Whereas the do not.

Off course New Zealand team is good at batting, bowling and fielding But New Zealand is not less good at batting as compare to Indian batting. India do not utlize their batting strength.
Friends don't mind but Kiwis are much better than Indian cricket team. I would prefer them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.