Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just read in the news paper that India got the no 1 position back... Lol.. Thanks to England who won the 4th ODI against Australia which decreases the Australia point and now India is on top again.. Funny.

This shows how funny theses numbers are. And the most funniest part is people are mad after these numbers. Let's see if these numbers can bring a win in today's .match with Kiwis. For me numbers are nothing.

Surely numbers are nothing. The thing matters is current form of the team.. That will only help you to win the matches not those numbers.

Game is above all. A game can be won or lost. It doesn't matter. What really matters is the game should be played in the true sportsman spirit. Not for the numbers. There were many occasions, even the losers too won the hearts of the spectators.

Yes.. No doubt on that. I have seen many matches where both teams have played really really well. So in such kind of games winning losing doesn't matter.

When this is the substance and meaning of the game or any sport, is there any meaning in crying for the numbers? In 1973' when Kapil's devils upset all the expectations of the pundits by defeating the mighty WI twice in the tournament, India was Numberless or ranking.

Yes.. that's tells the all.. Even now, NZ is having very low rank around 6 or 7.. still it is giving very tough time to India which is on no 1 spot.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
India got a good start. All depends on Indian Team Middle order. Lets hope they utilize good start.
Just read in the news paper that India got the no 1 position back... Lol.. Thanks to England who won the 4th ODI against Australia which decreases the Australia point and now India is on top again.. Funny.

This shows how funny theses numbers are. And the most funniest part is people are mad after these numbers. Let's see if these numbers can bring a win in today's .match with Kiwis. For me numbers are nothing.

Surely numbers are nothing. The thing matters is current form of the team.. That will only help you to win the matches not those numbers.

Game is above all. A game can be won or lost. It doesn't matter. What really matters is the game should be played in the true sportsman spirit. Not for the numbers. There were many occasions, even the losers too won the hearts of the spectators.

Yes.. No doubt on that. I have seen many matches where both teams have played really really well. So in such kind of games winning losing doesn't matter.

When this is the substance and meaning of the game or any sport, is there any meaning in crying for the numbers? In 1973' when Kapil's devils upset all the expectations of the pundits by defeating the mighty WI twice in the tournament, India was Numberless or ranking.

Yes.. that's tells the all.. Even now, NZ is having very low rank around 6 or 7.. still it is giving very tough time to India which is on no 1 spot.

Do you remember how the midget Bangla Desh made Pakistan eat the dust in one of the World cup matches?

Do you remember how the midget Bangla Desh made Pakistan eat the dust in one of the World cup matches?

Of course.. Not only Pakistan then have given trouble to many big teams...

@Dipu.. India is not in good position at all.. 85 for 4 wickets.. Still long chase remain. :pinch:

Have you see India scorecard. It is 84/4. India loses 4 quick wicket in just 2.5 over.

Have you see India scorecard. It is 84/4. India loses 4 quick wicket in just 2.5 over.

I'm a keen follower of cricket. I'm seeing the match now on TV.
Undoubtedly, India is great cricket team. It may score better when all players come back with the spirit of victory and valour. Lets wait and watch.
Well, today's match was awesome.. Match got tied but very well performance by Ravindra Jadeja. India has lose so many wickets earlier but still Dhoni, jadeja and Ashwin did really well and manage to save the match...

Well, today's match was awesome.. Match got tied but very well performance by Ravindra Jadeja. India has lose so many wickets earlier but still Dhoni, jadeja and Ashwin did really well and manage to save the match...

Yes. both the teams were tied up at 314. It's an improvement certainly on the part of our Indian time.

Yes. both the teams were tied up at 314. It's an improvement certainly on the part of our Indian time.

Surely it is improvement.. Again top order not able to do more, but lower middle order done fantastic job. At least India able to save the series defeat for now. They can't win it but they can save it by winning couple of next matches.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.