Actor Kamal Hassan and lyricist Vairamuthu from Tamil Nadu are the Padma awardees announced on the occasion of Republic day this year.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actor Kamal Hassan and lyricist Vairamuthu from Tamil Nadu are the Padma awardees announced on the occasion of Republic day this year.

I read it and i'm happy a versatile actor like Kamal Hassan has been conferred the coveted Padma Bhushan. He's the most deserving candidate for the prestigious award. My hearty congratulations to both Kamal and Vairamuthu. .
Thank you said by: RobertP, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I read it and i'm happy a versatile actor like Kamal Hassan has been conferred the coveted Padma Bhushan. He's the most deserving candidate for the prestigious award. My hearty congratulations to both Kamal and Vairamuthu. .

Well said Rambabu. Vairamuthu also deserves for this prestigious award. We, the people of Tamil Nadu are proud of them.

Both of them are great artists. Kamla Hassan has worked both in Hindi and Tamil movies.

Mala Jaiswar
Thank you said by: RobertP

Both of them are great artists. Kamla Hassan has worked both in Hindi and Tamil movies.

Also worked in other languages like Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada as well. he is an actor, producer, director, playback singer, screen writer, choreographer and lyricist.

Well said Rambabu. Vairamuthu also deserves for this prestigious award. We, the people of Tamil Nadu are proud of them.

I know well about the famous lyrics of Kannadasan.. The team of Viswanathan Rama Murthy and lyrics of Kannadasan was great hit. I don't know much about Vairamuthu. Anyhow being a Tamilian you know well about his excellence in his lyrics.
I have no idea about Vairamathu, but ma really happy that Kamal Hassan deserves the award! :cheer: :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is amazing. Kamal Hassan deserves this award. I am also waiting for the next names of the awardees.
This is amazing. Kamal Hassan deserves this award. I am also waiting for the next names of the awardees.

Yuvraj singh and Gopichand, famous Badminton coach were also awardees from sports field..
I read about Kamal Hasan getting the award and I feel that he deserves it.Today he is one of the finest actors we have in the country, and you can be sure that he will come up with something new in all his films. A great actor !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I read about Kamal Hasan getting the award and I feel that he deserves it.Today he is one of the finest actors we have in the country, and you can be sure that he will come up with something new in all his films. A great actor !

Once Amitabh was asked by a journalist, who is his favorite actor, he said in the deep south there is an actor known for his versatility. Kamal Hasan. I'm his hard core fan. His versatility can be seen in films like Indian and Dashavatar..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.