Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to the survey, AAP will get clear majority if elections are held now. This is because many voters rightly or wrongly feel that AAP would give good results if they had good majority nand not depended on Congress. But this is short term position existing now. Most probably election in Delhi assembly will be held after parliamentary elections. Then voters may change their views and see through irresponsible and anarchic way of functioning of AAP.

Yes. The timing of the elections will play a key role. The impression that's right now on AAP may not be there if the elections are held after Parliamentary elections.

This is then real reason why the Lt. Governor has not accepted Kejriwal's recommendation for dissolution of massembly and holding fresh elections. The assembly is just suspended and a government may be formed when appropriate.

In the mean time who will run the government? President's rule will be introduced as per the recommendation of LG?

There is President rule till new C.M. is appointed. The Lt. Governer may appoint advisers to run the government.

You cleared my doubt. In that case elections may be held even much later.

As per the rules, the elections should be held along with Parliamentary elections to save time and money.

Then how come the LG intends to hold the elections after Parliamentary elections?

LG has not recommended elections but only assembly is suspended and the union territory is under President rule. The elections will not be held along with parliamentary elections. If no government is possible even after waiting for a few months, the center will decide to dissolve the assembly and order fresh elections.

So you are saying that there is no hard and fast rule that Delhi elections should be held along with parliamentary elections.
According to the survey, AAP will get clear majority if elections are held now. This is because many voters rightly or wrongly feel that AAP would give good results if they had good majority nand not depended on Congress. But this is short term position existing now. Most probably election in Delhi assembly will be held after parliamentary elections. Then voters may change their views and see through irresponsible and anarchic way of functioning of AAP.

Yes. The timing of the elections will play a key role. The impression that's right now on AAP may not be there if the elections are held after Parliamentary elections.

This is then real reason why the Lt. Governor has not accepted Kejriwal's recommendation for dissolution of massembly and holding fresh elections. The assembly is just suspended and a government may be formed when appropriate.

In the mean time who will run the government? President's rule will be introduced as per the recommendation of LG?

There is President rule till new C.M. is appointed. The Lt. Governer may appoint advisers to run the government.

As per the rules, the elections should be held along with Parliamentary elections to save time and money.

Then how come the LG intends to hold the elections after Parliamentary elections?

LG has not recommended elections but only assembly is suspended and the union territory is under President rule. The elections will not be held along with parliamentary elections. If no government is possible even after waiting for a few months, the center will decide to dissolve the assembly and order fresh elections.

So you are saying that there is no hard and fast rule that Delhi elections should be held along with parliamentary elections.

Now there is no possibility of simultaneous electionf of Delhi assembly and parliamentary elections. Parliamentary elections are being held very shortly. Delhi assembly can remain suspended for six months duiring which possibility of ministry formation can be explored. I think that if BJP gets good majority in parliamentary election, ministry forming by that party is very possible. BJP is largest party but is not forming government now as all attention is on parliamentary elections.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now there is no possibility of simultaneous electionf of Delhi assembly and parliamentary elections. Parliamentary elections are being held very shortly. Delhi assembly can remain suspended for six months duiring which possibility of ministry formation can be explored. I think that if BJP gets good majority in parliamentary election, ministry forming by that party is very possible. BJP is largest party but is not forming government now as all attention is on parliamentary elections.

Yes . the possibility of forming a government by BJP is remote. They give priority to national elections. I agree.
Thank you said by: suni51

Yes . the possibility of forming a government by BJP is remote. They give priority to national elections. I agree.

They are giving priority to national elections now. But if they win good number of seats in parliament, they will agree to form a government in Delhi by enlisting support of AAM AADAMI Party dissidents like Binny and engineering defection from Congress. If they do that now, their prospects in parliamentary election will be affected. They are clever enough to wait till parliamenmtary elections are over. Also if they have their own government at center, they will appoint some one faithful to their party as Lt. Governor of Delhi.

The Delhi High Court has also stayed Delhi speaker's stand on AAP dissident and expelled member Binny.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/hc-stays-delhi-assembly-speakers-view-on-vinod-binny/452998-3-244.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That is a wise step by BJP. Why should they jeopardize their chances for smaller benefits? They can pocket the Delhi state when the time is right. And if they win, they will have to change many governors as per the going norms.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is a wise step by BJP. Why should they jeopardize their chances for smaller benefits? They can pocket the Delhi state when the time is right. And if they win, they will have to change many governors as per the going norms.

Being a national party from the beginning, such wisdom is expected of from BJP.

I am not sure who will be in the driver's seat but i am 100% sure that the party coming to power will have to behave and act as per people's expectations.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not sure who will be in the driver's seat but i am 100% sure that the party coming to power will have to behave and act as per people's expectations.

It's the universal truth that proved time and again that those who fail to live up to the expectations are destined to eat dust.
Despite its turbulent term, 67 per cent of respondents are likely to vote for the Aam Aadmi Party if assembly elections are held again in Delhi --- Predictions of a snap poll conducted by ABP News and IPSOS
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-delhi-will-vote-for-kejriwal-again-not-congress-or-bjp-poll/20140215.htm

I do not think the people of New Delhi will not cast their votes for the Aam Aadmi Party as they are disappointed now.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Despite its turbulent term, 67 per cent of respondents are likely to vote for the Aam Aadmi Party if assembly elections are held again in Delhi --- Predictions of a snap poll conducted by ABP News and IPSOS
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-delhi-will-vote-for-kejriwal-again-not-congress-or-bjp-poll/20140215.htm

I do not think the people of New Delhi will not cast their votes for the Aam Aadmi Party as they are disappointed now.

The disappointment caused by AAP is nothing before the disappointments caused by BJP and Congress.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.