Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not think AAP will get majority as they are saying lies with the packaging or truthfulness and people of Delhi slowly realizing this, the survey of AAP news are not so important as they are mostly inaccurate.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Despite its turbulent term, 67 per cent of respondents are likely to vote for the Aam Aadmi Party if assembly elections are held again in Delhi --- Predictions of a snap poll conducted by ABP News and IPSOS
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-delhi-will-vote-for-kejriwal-again-not-congress-or-bjp-poll/20140215.htm

I do not think the people of New Delhi will not cast their votes for the Aam Aadmi Party as they are disappointed now.

The disappointment caused by AAP is nothing before the disappointments caused by BJP and Congress.

I agree with your view Rambabu ji, However, the people of New Delhi voted for th Aam Aadmi Party expecting a clean, stable and efficient administration. Now they are disappointed.

People are looking for a change, they do no want to see either BJP or Congress in Delhi as they have seen them both and same is the case in center, they do not want to see congress any more and going to give a chance according to their best choice.

True, Knowing fully about the BJP and congress and their track record it's foolishness to vote again to them. Kejriwal has come as an alternative and this aspect in him was shown fully in the Delhi elections. A one time failure can be easily tolerated than the habitual failures who never try to amend their ways. Delhi voters proved that they are wise by their decision to give another choice to Kejriwal.

AAP failed on technical grounds more than anything else, and now people know they can do it will probably support AAP with more confidence. Arvind too will play his cards better than before.

Arvind is a wise man. Being wise he learned from his mistakes. And now electorate is going to see resurgent Arvind.

I don't think Mr. Arvind Kejriwal is moving in a right direction. You can go for fasting or strike when you are not governing. He calls for strike when he is the Chief Minister of New Delhi. It looks so funny.

His resignation itself shows Arvind is going in the right direction. Sticking to power despite failure after failure is going in the wrong direction.

If one is elected as a Chief Minister and he makes some strike and then resigns immediately, it makes the people think that he wants to attract people and tries to make people think that he iis Mr. Clean and fights against corruption even after becoming the Chief Minister of the state or union territory. Most of us consider this as a cheap political stunt.

have you ever seen such an example in Indian political history? It shows he is no power hungry but wants to work as per his promises. he was forced to do whatever he did, STRIKES or RESIGNATION.

He may not be power hungry but he also is not suitable for power. He is good at agitation only. Moreover now AAP is fast becoming a center of all opportunist and desparate elements of all sorts. With a view to increase membership, Kejriwal even invited ex C.M. of Kerala to join AAP but got a suitable rebuff.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/south/kerala-s-vs-achuthanandan-rejects-arvind-kejriwal-s-invite-to-join-aap-485991

Aren't we seeing those suitable for power for last 65 years? I'll prefer to see someone with unorthodox strategies who can deliver the goods and uproot the corruption.

Whatever be the merits of Kejriwal and demerits of others, Kejriwal and his organization can only criticize and do nothing- which means absolute anarchy. we saw this in Delhi. People may not allow such anarchy in the entire nation.

Let's wait and watch - people are not going to tolerate even Monarchy as well.

If no monarchy (meaning Sonia and Rahul) then chaiwala (Modi) or third front have the chance.

Thanks for accepting two facts at the same time.

In such matters, our personal likes and dislikes do not matter. This is just like weather forecast. If it is likely to rain, I shall accept this even if I like dry weather.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Despite its turbulent term, 67 per cent of respondents are likely to vote for the Aam Aadmi Party if assembly elections are held again in Delhi --- Predictions of a snap poll conducted by ABP News and IPSOS
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-delhi-will-vote-for-kejriwal-again-not-congress-or-bjp-poll/20140215.htm

I do not think the people of New Delhi will not cast their votes for the Aam Aadmi Party as they are disappointed now.

The disappointment caused by AAP is nothing before the disappointments caused by BJP and Congress.

I agree with your view Rambabu ji, However, the people of New Delhi voted for th Aam Aadmi Party expecting a clean, stable and efficient administration. Now they are disappointed.

People are looking for a change, they do no want to see either BJP or Congress in Delhi as they have seen them both and same is the case in center, they do not want to see congress any more and going to give a chance according to their best choice.

True, Knowing fully about the BJP and congress and their track record it's foolishness to vote again to them. Kejriwal has come as an alternative and this aspect in him was shown fully in the Delhi elections. A one time failure can be easily tolerated than the habitual failures who never try to amend their ways. Delhi voters proved that they are wise by their decision to give another choice to Kejriwal.

AAP failed on technical grounds more than anything else, and now people know they can do it will probably support AAP with more confidence. Arvind too will play his cards better than before.

Arvind is a wise man. Being wise he learned from his mistakes. And now electorate is going to see resurgent Arvind.

I don't think Mr. Arvind Kejriwal is moving in a right direction. You can go for fasting or strike when you are not governing. He calls for strike when he is the Chief Minister of New Delhi. It looks so funny.

His resignation itself shows Arvind is going in the right direction. Sticking to power despite failure after failure is going in the wrong direction.

If one is elected as a Chief Minister and he makes some strike and then resigns immediately, it makes the people think that he wants to attract people and tries to make people think that he iis Mr. Clean and fights against corruption even after becoming the Chief Minister of the state or union territory. Most of us consider this as a cheap political stunt.

have you ever seen such an example in Indian political history? It shows he is no power hungry but wants to work as per his promises. he was forced to do whatever he did, STRIKES or RESIGNATION.

He may not be power hungry but he also is not suitable for power. He is good at agitation only. Moreover now AAP is fast becoming a center of all opportunist and desparate elements of all sorts. With a view to increase membership, Kejriwal even invited ex C.M. of Kerala to join AAP but got a suitable rebuff.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/south/kerala-s-vs-achuthanandan-rejects-arvind-kejriwal-s-invite-to-join-aap-485991

Aren't we seeing those suitable for power for last 65 years? I'll prefer to see someone with unorthodox strategies who can deliver the goods and uproot the corruption.

Whatever be the merits of Kejriwal and demerits of others, Kejriwal and his organization can only criticize and do nothing- which means absolute anarchy. we saw this in Delhi. People may not allow such anarchy in the entire nation.

Let's wait and watch - people are not going to tolerate even Monarchy as well.

If no monarchy (meaning Sonia and Rahul) then chaiwala (Modi) or third front have the chance.

Thanks for accepting two facts at the same time.

In such matters, our personal likes and dislikes do not matter. This is just like weather forecast. If it is likely to rain, I shall accept this even if I like dry weather.

I agree, and then our personal choices do not matter in such matters after a certain extent either.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Either way there are many things that need to be changed with regard to Delhi governance right from givig the control over police force to the Delhi government. Delhi being an independent territory , which is almost run like a state should be treated like one. As of now the presiding Central governments keep all the powers and make it totally dependant on the center and Kejriwal was right in revolting against this system which I am sure Congress has brought in so that they can have a firm hold on the capital city without relaising that it is a double edged sword...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He to that matter no one has ever seen such an example. that's why he was astonished. people forgotten to distinguish between good intention and bad intention.
Yes they will get success in Delhi but they need to prove himself in India. This time Kejriwaal and Modi is rocking.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes they will get success in Delhi but they need to prove himself in India. This time Kejriwaal and Modi is rocking.

If elections were held just now, AAM AADAMI party may get good number of seats in Delhi. But as time moves on and parliamentary elections are held, scenerio will change. More likely, BJP led NDA may get majority in parliament and later in Delhi assembly also.

In this connection, kindly see:

http://in.news.yahoo.com/nda-fortunes-turn-brighter-055608962.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If elections were held just now, AAM AADAMI party may get good number of seats in Delhi. But as time moves on and parliamentary elections are held, scenerio will change. More likely, BJP led NDA may get majority in parliament and later in Delhi assembly also.

Yes. Time of holding the elections will certainly play a key role in elections. In a wrong time a good politician may go in to dumps.

Yes BJP led by Modi is more likely to win this election. BJP alone will not get the majority seats, other parties may also play crucial role.
Whatever the reason, AAP is not likely to get as many seats in Delhi in next state assembly election. The limited number of seats they are planning to contest in Parliamentary election will make the a party to sit and have a say but nothing more than that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.