Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As far I am concerned, my answer is still the same- The coming elections for Lok sabha will settle the dust. The results will show who is right and who is wrong.

The election results will of course depend on public perception. But the results never settle as to what is right or wrong. For example, if somebody is criminal, only court will decide. If he wins election, he cannot say that he has been proved right.

But recently, the spokesmen of our ruling party in center were claiming that the victory of congress party is proof of their innocence about '84 massacre. Same was said from BJP that win of Modi proved he was not guilty in Gujarat, court acquitted Modi though.

I disagree with Congress and BJP both. Victory in election never shows that you are right. This only shows that you are popular. As regards Modi, it is true that court acquitted him. So he is not personally guilty though hism organization BJP and other constituents of Sangh Pariwar were definiely guilty. Similarly, in !984 massacre, Congressmen like Bhagat and Tytler were certainly guilty. It is the sense of retaliation that contributes to constant communal hatred and violence.

I agree with you on first point that victory in election does not prove that a political decision/act is right or wrong. As far ModiBJP is concerned the Gujrat was reaction of Godhra that Modi managed to finish efficiently.

That is why I mentioned 'retaliation' being cause of communal tension and riots. Gujarat riots were caused by Ghodra. Ghodra was cause by Babri demolition. The 1984 massacre was caused by Indira gandhi's murder. Her murder was caused by Blue star operation. Blue star operation was cause by terrorist killing of Hindu minority by Bhindrawale etc who were hiding in Golden temple. The communal tension and riots are always chain reaction.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As far I am concerned, my answer is still the same- The coming elections for Lok sabha will settle the dust. The results will show who is right and who is wrong.

The election results will of course depend on public perception. But the results never settle as to what is right or wrong. For example, if somebody is criminal, only court will decide. If he wins election, he cannot say that he has been proved right.

But recently, the spokesmen of our ruling party in center were claiming that the victory of congress party is proof of their innocence about '84 massacre. Same was said from BJP that win of Modi proved he was not guilty in Gujarat, court acquitted Modi though.

I disagree with Congress and BJP both. Victory in election never shows that you are right. This only shows that you are popular. As regards Modi, it is true that court acquitted him. So he is not personally guilty though hism organization BJP and other constituents of Sangh Pariwar were definiely guilty. Similarly, in !984 massacre, Congressmen like Bhagat and Tytler were certainly guilty. It is the sense of retaliation that contributes to constant communal hatred and violence.

I agree with you on first point that victory in election does not prove that a political decision/act is right or wrong. As far ModiBJP is concerned the Gujrat was reaction of Godhra that Modi managed to finish efficiently.

about modi's management regarding godhra issue, he is excellent. things are there to see.
One thing for sure when mob rage goes on no one can stop that it is the matter of how many days it is controlled, no riot is political as people who are engaged with have social problems varying from region to region,

http://mohanmekap.com/

That is why I mentioned 'retaliation' being cause of communal tension and riots. Gujarat riots were caused by Ghodra. Ghodra was cause by Babri demolition. The 1984 massacre was caused by Indira gandhi's murder. Her murder was caused by Blue star operation. Blue star operation was cause by terrorist killing of Hindu minority by Bhindrawale etc who were hiding in Golden temple. The communal tension and riots are always chain reaction.

Retaliation is a natural phenomenon and it's human nature unless one is a staunch follower of Gandhian philosophy offering one cheek if hit on his other cheek, which is rare in the present turbulent scenario.

Retaliation is a natural phenomenon and it's human nature unless one is a staunch follower of Gandhian philosophy offering one cheek if hit on his other cheek, which is rare in the present turbulent scenario.

There has to be an end to 'retaliation'. No doubt, 'eye for eye' will end in making whole world blind. Choice is yours.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.