Kejriwal who ruled Delhi for 49 days expresses his firm will to fight corruption unto the last in his speech in the Delhi Assembly after resigning from CM post.
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-will-give-up-my-life-but-will-not-accept-orders-from-centre-kejriwal/20140214.htm
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He has much to answer about his corrupt ministers and source of funds from Ford foundation, which is funding Maoists, as they have to answer why they have received funds from anti social elements.

http://mohanmekap.com/

He has much to answer about his corrupt ministers and source of funds from Ford foundation, which is funding Maoists, as they have to answer why they have received funds from anti social elements.

Yes, he has to . Otherwise his and AAP's integrity become a thing of suspect.
The problem with Kejriwal is that while his intentions are good his method is not , probably because he is too impatient and not mature enough. As a commoner we can get away with many things especially acts and statements made by us, whereas when you are in the limelight every single act and word gets undue attention and can be misinterpreted and manipulated ....In his case his asking for a bunglow and then refusing it, also speaking about filing a case against corrupt politicians like Shiela Dixit an not doing anything abt it were all hasty actions that back fired on him. I hope he learns through experience and becomes cautious and also promise only what he can deliver. A more subdued,mature and experienced Kejriwal will be an asset to the country.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The problem with Kejriwal is that while his intentions are good his method is not , probably because he is too impatient and not mature enough. As a commoner we can get away with many things especially acts and statements made by us, whereas when you are in the limelight every single act and word gets undue attention and can be misinterpreted and manipulated ....In his case his asking for a bunglow and then refusing it, also speaking about filing a case against corrupt politicians like Shiela Dixit an not doing anything abt it were all hasty actions that back fired on him. I hope he learns through experience and becomes cautious and also promise only what he can deliver. A more subdued,mature and experienced Kejriwal will be an asset to the country.

Kejriwal admitted in his speech in the Delhi assembly after his resignation that there were lapses in him and we are on the process of learning. This can be done only after i resign my CM post. He has realized and I hope a resurgent Kejriwal will wipe off all his faults happened in his short stint as the CM.
It is okay to fight against corruption or any other single issue as a social activist. Butyou cannot run government on a single point. If you cannot govern and deliver good administration, you have no business to enter legislature.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

corruption is the single largest issue this country is facing today and if we have to go a little out of the way to eradicate it, let's go and do it. if we keep finding the solution in orthodox ways, we have been doing it for decades and still doing. If that was the aim of kejariwals and like, they would never have been here. Congress can very well play that old 'wait and watch' game'. One can keep watching for ages, in fact one age is not enough.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is okay to fight against corruption or any other single issue as a social activist. Butyou cannot run government on a single point. If you cannot govern and deliver good administration, you have no business to enter legislature.

Now AAP is busy in selecting the candidates for Lok Sabha elections. Perhaps this phase will teach him some more lessons and make him wise. I think and hope Kejriwal after these elections will emerge as the leader in tune with the people's expectations.

Now AAP is busy in selecting the candidates for Lok Sabha elections. Perhaps this phase will teach him some more lessons and make him wise. I think and hope Kejriwal after these elections will emerge as the leader in tune with the people's expectations.

Yes he made a big blunder of the opportunity he was given. Hope he learns from this and actually do something, instead of just blaming others.

Yes he made a big blunder of the opportunity he was given. Hope he learns from this and actually do something, instead of just blaming others.

Kejriwal might have toppled the expectations of the people, but he is magnanimous to admit hid faults and ready to learn from his mistakes.. This attitude will certainly make him a New Kejriwal. If he fails even after his setback, he's destined to settle in the Garbage.

Kejriwal might have toppled the expectations of the people, but he is magnanimous to admit hid faults and ready to learn from his mistakes.. This attitude will certainly make him a New Kejriwal. If he fails even after his setback, he's destined to settle in the Garbage.

It is better to look for suitable persons rather than make expectation of 'new kejriwal'. The entire party AAP having emerged from mass movement and agitation only is anarchist and it is futile to expect them to learn or implement proper procedure and routine. Certainly we cannot convert state government and central government as training school for Kerjriwal & Co.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.