The topic is locked.
AAP wanted to introduce a bill in open and considered undemocratic- Congress passed the Telangana bill behind the closed doors of Parliament. Now decide for yourself - who is breaking the rules?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
AAP wanted to introduce a bill in open and considered undemocratic- Congress passed the Telangana bill behind the closed doors of Parliament. Now decide for yourself - who is breaking the rules?

None. especially congress. It has suspended those people who represented the other part of Telangana that is non - separatists, then closed the doors and passed the bill. An act of cowardice.

None. especially congress. It has suspended those people who represented the other part of Telangana that is non - separatists, then closed the doors and passed the bill. An act of cowardice.

In that case- how come the answer could be - NONE?
I think both of them broke the rules.

'None' refers to congress party. The protesters are protesting about the unconstitutional ways of passing the Bill. Protesting is a democratic right.

'None' refers to congress party. The protesters are protesting about the unconstitutional ways of passing the Bill. Protesting is a democratic right.

Agreed, Congress has lost its credibility in every field and is counting its last few days, let them do what they like but in doing so they are making their come back even more difficult.

Agreed, Congress has lost its credibility in every field and is counting its last few days, let them do what they like but in doing so they are making their come back even more difficult.

Owing to its unpopularity, AP which was a stronghold of congress has become an empty house. All the members of the cabinet resigned including the CM. It's that good for nothing party that failed to convince its own party members.

Owing to its unpopularity, AP which was a stronghold of congress has become an empty house. All the members of the cabinet resigned including the CM. It's that good for nothing party that failed to convince its own party members.

Actually Congress left no option for Kiran Reddy but to look elsewhere. He knew what is in store for Congress after this election.

Actually Congress left no option for Kiran Reddy but to look elsewhere. He knew what is in store for Congress after this election.

You need not wait till general elections. Right now Kiran Reddy with his move forced the situation for a President's rule which will be a slap on the face of the congress.

You need not wait till general elections. Right now Kiran Reddy with his move forced the situation for a President's rule which will be a slap on the face of the congress.

I really feel sorry for Congress now. I see a very gloomy picture ahead of a party that was once unbeatable. The party could not find a good leader beyond Nehru Gandhi family. They are still looking their future in Priyanka and Rahul.

I really feel sorry for Congress now. I see a very gloomy picture ahead of a party that was once unbeatable. The party could not find a good leader beyond Nehru Gandhi family. They are still looking their future in Priyanka and Rahul.

Congress too will be sorry for its undemocratic ways and it's leader's lack of knowledge about India. That day is fast approaching.
Congress is digging it's own grave with such acts. There is no hope left for congress in this election.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.