Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The incident is indeed very nsad and unfortunate. But what else can you expect when you make nuisance by entering somebody's house in a crowd. The organizers definitely intended to cause nuisance and damage. The police were just doing their job. But it may be argued that they could use milder force.

If protesting is termed as 'Nuisance' . the entire parliamentary proceedings also be termed as 'Nuisance sessions'. If a political leader howls at the top of his voice crossing all the limits of decency it is termed as "Protest". Where as if the same is done by a commoner, it's termed as 'Nuisance'.
Hypocricy thy name is Bharat.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
The incident is indeed very nsad and unfortunate. But what else can you expect when you make nuisance by entering somebody's house in a crowd. The organizers definitely intended to cause nuisance and damage. The police were just doing their job. But it may be argued that they could use milder force.

If protesting is termed as 'Nuisance' . the entire parliamentary proceedings also be termed as 'Nuisance sessions'. If a political leader howls at the top of his voice crossing all the limits of decency it is termed as "Protest". Where as if the same is done by a commoner, it's termed as 'Nuisance'.

You may feel what is nuisance only if you are at receiving end or if you can visualize such situation. This is so simple that we need not discuss.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You may feel what is nuisance only if you are at receiving end or if you can visualize such situation. This is so simple that we need not discuss.

That is too funny to say that an important issue should not be discussed just because it involves a Congress leader.I guess if it was any other politician the view point would have been vastly different !
I totally agree with Rambabus point of view that Indian politics has become a sham now and unlewss the public take an active part the leaders of the grand old party will become even more arroagnt and destroy more people just beacuse they also have followers who are as arrogant and are unwilling to see an perceive what is morally right and what is wrong...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu, Kalyani Nandurkar

It is most unfortunate and sad that a person should like you should view this kind of demonstrations as being nuisance. Also, fyi they did not enter anyone's house but were merely trying to seek attention because in India if one needs to get any attention, they have to resort to public demonstrations, only then will someone listen to their pleas. Not just India, but everywhere in the world, demonstrations are a means of getting attention to crucial issues so they were not doing anything wrong, neither did they try to harm any one. and in India it also has become a practice to use might against those who are helpless, more so since congress has become the absolute power. So such thing coming from you, I must say I am quite disappointed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

It is most unfortunate and sad that a person should like you should view this kind of demonstrations as being nuisance. Also, fyi they did not enter anyone's house but were merely trying to seek attention because in India if one needs to get any attention, they have to resort to public demonstrations, only then will someone listen to their pleas. Not just India, but everywhere in the world, demonstrations are a means of getting attention to crucial issues so they were not doing anything wrong, neither did they try to harm any one. and in India it also has become a practice to use might against those who are helpless, more so since congress has become the absolute power. So such thing coming from you, I must say I am quite disappointed!

If they were demonstration at Jantar mantar or Boat club etc, there could be no issue. But if you demonstrate at somebody's residence and shout, there is problem. Moreover, if the police apprehend that demonstreators would enter the residence and may be destroy or kill somebody, they would defintely take action. These days police are also working in very hard conditions. They are supposed to maintain law and order and ensure safety of leaders and public while ensuring that there is also no high handedness or excessive use of force. Possibly, the agitators may have no ill conditions but the police cannot take risk of believing in their 'good intentions'.

If they were demonstration at Jantar mantar or Boat club etc, there could be no issue. But if you demonstrate at somebody's residence and shout, there is problem. Moreover, if the police apprehend that demonstreators would enter the residence and may be destroy or kill somebody, they would defintely take action. These days police are also working in very hard conditions. They are supposed to maintain law and order and ensure safety of leaders and public while ensuring that there is also no high handedness or excessive use of force. Possibly, the agitators may have no ill conditions but the police cannot take risk of believing in their 'good intentions'.

I don't think the demonstrators were trying to break into anyone's house or were causing harm to any one. Also, this is not just anyone's house, it belongs to the supremo of the country's ruling party and it is not a personal home, but official headquarters so it is only natural that they were demonstration there to seek attention. In fact people from all over the wolrd demonstrate outside the homes of presidents and prime ministers, but it has never been heard so far of police anywhere in the world resorting to violence against demonstrators who are already crippled and handicapped. So before we support the action the of the police and dismiss the incident as being sad and unfortunate, we should at least take cognizance of these facts.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I don't think the demonstrators were trying to break into anyone's house or were causing harm to any one. Also, this is not just anyone's house, it belongs to the supremo of the country's ruling party and it is not a personal home, but official headquarters so it is only natural that they were demonstration there to seek attention. In fact people from all over the wolrd demonstrate outside the homes of presidents and prime ministers, but it has never been heard so far of police anywhere in the world resorting to violence against demonstrators who are already crippled and handicapped. So before we support the action the of the police and dismiss the incident as being sad and unfortunate, we should at least take cognizance of these facts.

I totally agree and even if they did , you dont hit anyone as if they are cattle.If it was a congress led demonstration will the police do the same ? I doubt it very much, this only shows to what level the Congress party and its leaders have sunk to since the Bureaucracy and the law and order situation is a reflection of it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I totally agree and even if they did , you dont hit anyone as if they are cattle.If it was a congress led demonstration will the police do the same ? I doubt it very much, this only shows to what level the Congress party and its leaders have sunk to since the Bureaucracy and the law and order situation is a reflection of it...

As you and Kalyani rightly pointed out that Demonstrations are the democratic way of protesting. I f I'm not mistaken , India is one of the biggest democracies in the world. Do we really deserve this title? Let the rulers do a bit of self exploration.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, usha manohar
This is justice in Congress led government. Thrash anyone who demands his or her rights !
An Arjun awardee winner, partially visually impaired lost his eyesight completely after the police beat him up outside Rahul Gandhis residence ..

http://www.niticentral.com/2014/03/01/arjuna-awardee-loses-eyesight-in-police-lathi-charge-outside-rahuls-residence-194786.html
Thanks for this link, as from news channels and news papers this incident is not reported and this is really yellow journalism.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The police have to stop people from entering the resdience of any one- even common man, who has some privacy. There is some way to protest. Apparently, these days anarchy is at premium. I hope our honorable members would suggest what they expect police to do in such cases and how they should tackle the situation. Of course, i agree that they should use minimum force. But what is minimum is to be decided by police on spot and not by us. It ie very easy to criticize everything and bvlame everyone but those on dutry have to do what the need to do.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.