Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The frantic efforts to save Devyani by Indian Government from the very beginning stinks foul. Her dad uses the oft repeated peudo 'Desh Bhakti' song. He says that it's an aggression by America as of Chinese aggression is an evening stroll on the Indian soil.'

They always look after their own kind since the policy is you scratch my back and I will scratch yours...Both father daughter duo have been manipulating the system to their advantage for years now and when they are questioned , not onl they but all those who put her in that place have reason to get upset since lot of things have been made easy for her insluding her IFS exams because of political power..

True. It's with the fear several big heads are going to roll, the entire 'Mission Save Devyani' is carried out. Is there any incident in the History of Congress that proved its honest intentions of saving an innocent commoner?

Exactly ! how much effort and time is spent on saving all those farmers who are committing suicide or for that matter poor people suffering from terminal illness unable to finance any treatment.There is absolutely no health care measures or any people friendly progrms that the center has initoiated so far other than populist measures with election and votes in mind !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The frantic efforts to save Devyani by Indian Government from the very beginning stinks foul. Her dad uses the oft repeated peudo 'Desh Bhakti' song. He says that it's an aggression by America as of Chinese aggression is an evening stroll on the Indian soil.'

They always look after their own kind since the policy is you scratch my back and I will scratch yours...Both father daughter duo have been manipulating the system to their advantage for years now and when they are questioned , not onl they but all those who put her in that place have reason to get upset since lot of things have been made easy for her insluding her IFS exams because of political power..

True. It's with the fear several big heads are going to roll, the entire 'Mission Save Devyani' is carried out. Is there any incident in the History of Congress that proved its honest intentions of saving an innocent commoner?

Exactly ! how much effort and time is spent on saving all those farmers who are committing suicide or for that matter poor people suffering from terminal illness unable to finance any treatment.There is absolutely no health care measures or any people friendly progrms that the center has initoiated so far other than populist measures with election and votes in mind !

It was only a few days ago you have posted a thread about the inhuman behavior meted out to a an ex sportsman. His eyes were blinded by the henchman of the Prince. No amount of bluffs by these bunch of jokers will be taken by the public..

:angry:
Let's do a Google search for this. If not there, thereis Wikipedia. If that too doesn't help Then let us feel sorry fo not finding one such incident.

Let's do a Google search for this. If not there, thereis Wikipedia. If that too doesn't help Then let us feel sorry fo not finding one such incident.

You need not take the trouble. I have all the research and search. But if you are interested you can search anyhow.

I am surprised that you are not aware of this news since the TV channels and news medias are full of this news and the net is filled with all minute details so there is no need to look hard, anyway I thought because of the way the media is going overboard with this news everybody knew about it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am surprised that you are not aware of this news since the TV channels and news medias are full of this news and the net is filled with all minute details so there is no need to look hard, anyway I thought because of the way the media is going overboard with this news everybody knew about it...

This was all sarcastically spoken. I mean these are all very light hearted comments. I was just trying to find some fun here, that's all :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This was all sarcastically spoken. I mean these are all very light hearted comments. I was just trying to find some fun here, that's all :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awww...Ok I hope you had fun !!!! :cheer: no problem !

Awww...Ok I hope you had fun !!!! :cheer: no problem !

...and because you were taken by surprise, my fun was doubled...thanks Ushaji.... :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Preet Bharara the US attorney according to sources is a rare prosecutor who simply does not lose sight of his quarry no matter what the political costs are...Now he is bent on finishing what he started in Devyani's case.As of now Devyani cannot visit US unless she is ready to face the charges or else she would be arrested..

It seems acc. to US law she's facing charges now it is for government not yo post there. US cannot act on her oen behalf.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.