Missed Catches cost Matches. Thus goes the saying. This is what exactly happened to Pakistan in its encounter with India on the opening day of T-20 this season.
Though Rohit and Shikhar were out earlier, Suresh Raina and Virat Kohli added their valuable contributions and seen India through. On the whole it was an one sided match, in which India ruled the roost.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yup... India did well yesterday.. and good to see first win in World cup.. Hope they will able maintain this performance in next matches.. Unfortunately I missed yesterday match but just in morning i saw highlights.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yup... India did well yesterday.. and good to see first win in World cup.. Hope they will able maintain this performance in next matches.. Unfortunately I missed yesterday match but just in morning i saw highlights.

A win in the starting of the tournament will make a difference. With this opening win India should shoot forward

A win in the starting of the tournament will make a difference. With this opening win India should shoot forward

Yes surely it make difference. It will release pressure for Indian team for next matches. Indian team is having good players right now and many of them are in good form. So looking forward for this tournament.

Yes surely it make difference. It will release pressure for Indian team for next matches. Indian team is having good players right now and many of them are in good form. So looking forward for this tournament.

True. I have seen some signs of firm determination in the Team. Now the only requirement is to play with consistency without yielding to pressures.

True. I have seen some signs of firm determination in the Team. Now the only requirement is to play with consistency without yielding to pressures.

Yes right now they are doing well.. and few players are doing it with consistency.. Now its all about luck, one odd day with bad luck can make difference for any team.

Yes right now they are doing well.. and few players are doing it with consistency.. Now its all about luck, one odd day with bad luck can make difference for any team.

Sorry. There is no place for LUCK in the game. It's your performance that ultimately stands in good stead.

Sorry. There is no place for LUCK in the game. It's your performance that ultimately stands in good stead.

But I think there is time when team lose match due to bad luck... Yes performance comes on first place but luck also matters in close matches and also on other cases...

But I think there is time when team lose match due to bad luck... Yes performance comes on first place but luck also matters in close matches and also on other cases...

Players who rely on their performance will not repent or feel sorry even if they lose the Match. Kapil used to say frequently " My Hard work until the last ball is delivered is itself shows that I worked hard without sparing any efforts."
Even the cricket lovers or the media will not blame the team that played well till the end.
Have you noticed we often hear Press saying, " India played well , but the better team won." There is no statement from the press,:" India lost the match due to bad luck."
Play to your best of the skills. A defeat also will earn the name, " Glorious Losers."
Well, that's true.. But still winning and losing matters. And yes of course we says both team played well, but winner is one in the end. I am not saying people or media will criticize the losing team, but yes luck matters in some cases for sure.

Yes, Rohit and Shikhar were out early. But mark it that they put on a 50+ partnership - a big one considering their lack of opening partnership after the Champions Trophy. So, they in a way carried India pretty far. And yes, congrats to Team India for the win.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.