Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently two books from baru and parekh both worked closely with PM at certain specified times reveals the working of UPA, if it is true then it is not a healthy sign for democracy.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Democracy was raped and mutilated by the UPA long ago. Sanjay Baru's accounts in his book "Accidentally Prime Minister" is full of truths. Long ago the puppet Prime minister conceded the power to Party president.
Nobody not authorized to act can ever act on any paper. If done so, this will be invalid and ineffective. In all probability, PMO Prime minister office) and NAC (under Sonia Gandhi) would have exchanged some opinions. There is no way Sonia Gandhi could do what only a P.M. can. The very idea that sonia Gandhi was clearing papers of PMO is bizarre, funny and wild imagination that makes no sense whatsoever.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nobody not authorized to act can ever act on any paper. If done so, this will be invalid and ineffective. In all probability, PMO Prime minister office) and NAC (under Sonia Gandhi) would have exchanged some opinions. There is no way Sonia Gandhi could do what only a P.M. can. The very idea that sonia Gandhi was clearing papers of PMO is bizarre, funny and wild imagination that makes no sense whatsoever.

True. That sounds bizarre. But unfortunately they are the stark naked truths. With power any thing can be done. It should be noted that the PMO's office neither denied nor condemned Sanjay Baru's contents in his book.

True. That sounds bizarre. But unfortunately they are the stark naked truths. With power any thing can be done. It should be noted that the PMO's office neither denied nor condemned Sanjay Baru's contents in his book.

We are discussing the contents of Sanjay Baru's book without even seeing the cover age. I have not read even a single word from that book. I hope PMO also has no time and need to read every such book and then make coments. So we may talk only in general terms. I know that anyone on Earth cannot clear even a single paper in a government ofice without authority. Even the District magistrate cannot issue a medical certificate by interfering with Dist hospital, issue a single driving licence by interfering with RTO and so on. Only persons authorized to act in an office can act. So it is most absurd to say that Sonia Gandhi would have cleared any files in PMO office. Obviously there is no need for PMO to reply to absurd statements like sonia Gandhi clearing files in PMO. At best, she would be involved in consultancy role as head of NAC (National Advisory Council). Also as head of Congress and UPA, she is authroised to decide the general line of the government. Some may characterized this also 'as clearing files' There is no end to absurdity and there is no ned to respond to al such absurdity.

We are discussing the contents of Sanjay Baru's book without even seeing the cover age. I have not read even a single word from that book. I hope PMO also has no time and need to read every such book and then make coments. So we may talk only in general terms. I know that anyone on Earth cannot clear even a single paper in a government ofice without authority. Even the District magistrate cannot issue a medical certificate by interfering with Dist hospital, issue a single driving licence by interfering with RTO and so on. Only persons authorized to act in an office can act. So it is most absurd to say that Sonia Gandhi would have cleared any files in PMO office. Obviously there is no need for PMO to reply to absurd statements like sonia Gandhi clearing files in PMO. At best, she would be involved in consultancy role as head of NAC (National Advisory Council). Also as head of Congress and UPA, she is authroised to decide the general line of the government. Some may characterized this also 'as clearing files' There is no end to absurdity and there is no ned to respond to al such absurdity.

We read in the media that there was an earth quake in Chile. We believe it. Can anybody negative the news saying I have not seen or visited Chile , I won’t believe it.? Manmohan Singh earned the name of incompetent PM well before Sanjay Baru’s Book.
PMO’s silence says that certainly there is truth in Sanjay Baru’s text . We say Mounam Ardha angeekaram. Means silence says there is at least half of it is true.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

We read in the media that there was an earth quake in Chile. We believe it. Can anybody negative the news saying I have not seen or visited Chile , I won’t believe it.? Manmohan Singh earned the name of incompetent PM well before Sanjay Baru’s Book.
PMO’s silence says that certainly there is truth in Sanjay Baru’s text . We say Mounam Ardha angeekaram. Means silence says there is at least half of it is true.

Exactly...Also, public memory seems to be quite short but I doubt if any of us can have forgotten the mahascams of this millennium, respectively the 2G and the coal scams and the fact that they happened with full knowledge of the PM and his silence thereafter upon exposure of these scams is enough to understand exactly what role he played and plays even now and where the real power centre lies in this country. Seeing that and other prevailing conditions, there is no reason for us to doubt the truth of the claims in the book!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Exactly...Also, public memory seems to be quite short but I doubt if any of us can have forgotten the mahascams of this millennium, respectively the 2G and the coal scams and the fact that they happened with full knowledge of the PM and his silence thereafter upon exposure of these scams is enough to understand exactly what role he played and plays even now and where the real power centre lies in this country. Seeing that and other prevailing conditions, there is no reason for us to doubt the truth of the claims in the book!

Not only 2G and 3 G, Augusta Westland Helicopter scam, common wealth games scam to name a few cannot be erased from our memories so easily that took place in the regime of Manmohan singh.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Any file cleared in PMO office by some body not entitled is obviously invalid and without force of law. The PMO has clearly rejected the book contents as untrue and imaginary. It makes no sense to discuss the absurdities that are being propagated. There is no need for PM to comment. Even simple common sense and elementary knowledge of ofice routine will clearly reveal the absurdities in the book.

I too feel that for someone to write an account of what happened behind the doors takes a lot of guts, no doubt now the sychopants will cry hoarse saying that what is written the book has no validity blah blah...given the track record of Congress right from the days of Indira Gandhi, one can expect anything from them ! They brought in dynasty rule, institutinalisesd corruption and now want to cling on to power no matter what ! So what is being revealed does not really help at all.....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.