Goa Parivartan Manch, a voluntary organization Unearthed through Right to Information Act that Matinee idol Amitabh Bachchan, Bharat Ratna Sachin Tendulkar, Australian Cricketer Ricky Pointing, Manohar Parekar are some of the beneficiaries of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act MGNREGA.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/amitabh-bachchan-sachin-tendulkar-aamir-khan-are-beneficiaries-of-mgnrega-in-goa-514382
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How much a single individual can benefit from MGNREGA. It does not appear that the meagre amount from such scheme could be of any significance to the celebrities. Some more probe is necessary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How much a single individual can benefit from MGNREGA. It does not appear that the meagre amount from such scheme could be of any significance to the celebrities. Some more probe is necessary.

Here it's not the question of the amount. The question is how much the funds were abused creating fictitious names.Yatish naik the convener of GPM has shown the list issued by the authorities of the government Under the RTI act. What more proof and probe is needed?

Here it's not the question of the amount. The question is how much the funds were abused creating fictitious names.Yatish naik the convener of GPM has shown the list issued by the authorities of the government Under the RTI act. What more proof and probe is needed?

So it means that real celebrities were not beneficiaries but fictious names including their names were included in the list. This makes the information more sensible. I have noticed similar tactics in my early career. This was a case of huge bogus labor paqyment by govt. department. Many fictious names were included and wages paid. The thumb impressions were also bogus. The concerned fraudulent official had even put finger print of foot on the wages bill.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

So it means that real celebrities were not beneficiaries but fictious names including their names were included in the list. This makes the information more sensible. I have noticed similar tactics in my early career. This was a case of huge bogus labor paqyment by govt. department. Many fictious names were included and wages paid. The thumb impressions were also bogus. The concerned fraudulent official had even put finger print of foot on the wages bill.

Exactly. Showing a foreign cricketer like ponting as the beneficiary shows how bogus are our schemes. Thanks to the RTI act.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is similar to ration card scams that were uncovered in Maharashtra some time back. It was found that fake ration cards had been issued in the names of Shahrukh Khan, and some othercelebrities, I don't recall now. Even driving licenses are occasionally found made in names of prominent people. It just goes to show all our schemes are ridden with corruption. Next, we will find equally funny aadhar cards! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is similar to ration card scams that were uncovered in Maharashtra some time back. It was found that fake ration cards had been issued in the names of Shahrukh Khan, and some othercelebrities, I don't recall now. Even driving licenses are occasionally found made in names of prominent people. It just goes to show all our schemes are ridden with corruption. Next, we will find equally funny aadhar cards! :blink:

Aadhar has already become a fiasco. The astronomical sums spent on this white elephant has become an unbearable burden to the tax payer. On the whole every welfare measure introduced by this government starts with a hype and ends up as a damp squib.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.