Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
BJP is prepping up for victory.
http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/election-2014-votes-to-be-counted-today-ladoos-and-firecrackers-ready-at-bjp-headquarters-525118?pfrom=home-ge_latest

We need actions as soon as the Laddoo and firecrackers party is over. Sooner the better.

Yes. Actions are important. People have done their duty. Now it's the turn of the winners.

What the people of this country expect the ruling party should go into action to bring the administration, law and order and uncontrolled prices back on track.

The winning leaders are quite well aware of the people Power.. So it goes without saying that the prospective winners are aware if they fail to rise up to the expectations of people, they will be nowhere.

But what if they indulge in misdeeds turn by turn. Once you vote, they may do anything in five years. They spend crores of rupees or more in elections. How do you think they will not recover this? Will they depend only on the salary and allowance? In parliamentary democracy, corruption is way of life. The major political parties just cheat people turn by turn. Things can improve only if elections are cheaper.

I can only hope for the better days ahead as no government can afford to treat people like they did in the past.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/election-2014-votes-to-be-counted-today-ladoos-and-firecrackers-ready-at-bjp-headquarters-525118?pfrom=home-ge_latest

We need actions as soon as the Laddoo and firecrackers party is over. Sooner the better.

Yes. Actions are important. People have done their duty. Now it's the turn of the winners.

What the people of this country expect the ruling party should go into action to bring the administration, law and order and uncontrolled prices back on track.

The winning leaders are quite well aware of the people Power.. So it goes without saying that the prospective winners are aware if they fail to rise up to the expectations of people, they will be nowhere.

But what if they indulge in misdeeds turn by turn. Once you vote, they may do anything in five years. They spend crores of rupees or more in elections. How do you think they will not recover this? Will they depend only on the salary and allowance? In parliamentary democracy, corruption is way of life. The major political parties just cheat people turn by turn. Things can improve only if elections are cheaper.

I can only hope for the better days ahead as no government can afford to treat people like they did in the past.

I wish you prove correct.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

After knowing the BJP victoy is certain, Modi said "Bharat ki Vijay. Ache din ane wale hai (good days are ahead)," He's going to stand by his word. Cheer up.
I hearty congratulates to winning leaders. Modiji achieved great sucess. Now he get a big opportunity to prove himself.

Be positive
I hearty congratulates to winning leaders. Modiji achieved great sucess. Now he get a big opportunity to prove himself.

Modi certainly proves himself once he's settles. It's a matter of days.
Success is sweet but also comes with immense responsibilities and expectations.....I sincerely hope that BJP gives good quality governance like what Vajpayee did and make thigs accountable and people friendly unlike the VVIP culture practiced by the UPA, where some people were more than equal !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Success is sweet but also comes with immense responsibilities and expectations.....I sincerely hope that BJP gives good quality governance like what Vajpayee did and make thigs accountable and people friendly unlike the VVIP culture practiced by the UPA, where some people were more than equal !!!

Narendra Modi led BJP will certainly deliver and rise up to the expectations of the people. He has seen and analyzed the reasons for the downfall of Congress. He will repeat his successful performance in Gujrat .in the country.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.