Modi slammed the opposition which discarded his Gujrat Model and ridiculed as a mere balloon. In this context Modi described himself as a Magician.” Unko Pata Nahin tha Ke Modi Kaise Jaadugar Hai.”
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/ls-election-opposition-didnt-realise-what-kind-of-magician-i-am-modi/20140517.htm
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In his speech after the electoion results, Modi has promised that he will change the face of India in 10 years and he is determined to bring in balanced growth in every sector..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In his speech after the electoion results, Modi has promised that he will change the face of India in 10 years and he is determined to bring in balanced growth in every sector..

I agree. If not Modi who else can change the face of India that has been disfigured and mutilated by the Congress leeches? I fully believe his words.

I agree. If not Modi who else can change the face of India that has been disfigured and mutilated by the Congress leeches? I fully believe his words.

All of us have lots of hopes in him and this has been proved through election results. Now, its time for him to fulfill his promises.

All of us have lots of hopes in him and this has been proved through election results. Now, its time for him to fulfill his promises.

I'm sure Modi will live up to the expectations and hopes of the Nation. But we have to wait for a few more days.
Now Modi or anyone can say anything in jubiliant mood. During election campaign, the politicians say anything against others. This is natural. Now the new ruling party and alliance need work hard for fulfilment of poll promises. In view of single party majority, there can be no excuse. The opposition is weak but they have also a role. They must work as constructive opposition.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now Modi or anyone can say anything in jubiliant mood. During election campaign, the politicians say anything against others. This is natural. Now the new ruling party and alliance need work hard for fulfilment of poll promises. In view of single party majority, there can be no excuse. The opposition is weak but they have also a role. They must work as constructive opposition.

In India at least I don't see any sort of constructive role played by the opposition members.

In India at least I don't see any sort of constructive role played by the opposition members.

What is opposition? It's nothing but a bunch of Turn coats. Power hungry, money hunting good for nothing opportunists. What constructive work such opposition can do ?

What is opposition? It's nothing but a bunch of Turn coats. Power hungry, money hunting good for nothing opportunists. What constructive work such opposition can do ?

There will be no single oipposition since Congress party has no mandate , falling short of the required number of seats, so iy will be a chorus which will only disrupt and voice opposition just for the sake of doing so....Modi will have a tough time tackling these various parties most of whom are greedy and power hungry.. Only consolation is the absolute majority ( in fact much more than that ) the party has got , which makes decision making easier..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There will be no single oipposition since Congress party has no mandate , falling short of the required number of seats, so iy will be a chorus which will only disrupt and voice opposition just for the sake of doing so....Modi will have a tough time tackling these various parties most of whom are greedy and power hungry.. Only consolation is the absolute majority ( in fact much more than that ) the party has got , which makes decision making easier..

Yes. The coast is clear for Modi. In order to implement his plans, first of all he has to bring back the Swiss money to country. Then he has to book all those scamsters and the protectors of scamsters. The opposition may scream it as Witch hunting. Let Modi say to them "Go to Hell."
It is win of hope against fear. People have voted for hope a newer India, as citizen of India from Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tibet, and most of UTs and major part of India voted for hope, Conge is wiped out and it is time for them to introspect, and regional satraps all been turned into cipher who prefers cast politics and pseudo secularism.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.